Chapter 8(Movie Night)

Sophia's p.o.v. 

After school we met up at my car in the parking lot. It's a Friday and I'm planning to have a movie night with the crew.

"Kiara you can ride with me the rest of you just follow me" I said to them. They nodded and went over to Hayes' car.

I went over to my baby with Kiara and got in.

"So whats the deal with you and Hayes" she asked.

"What are you talking about?" I asked playing stupid.

"OH girl stop playing, I mean you and him being buddy buddy with each other".

"NOTHING, we are just friends" I said.

"Hmmm" she said not convinced.

We arrived at my house and got out of the car.

"Wow your house is huge" said Alexis and Miranda in unison.

"Thanks now lets go in and get this party started" I said while doing a weird dance, while the others laughed.

We went in and went to the movie room with a snack bar in the corner which had popcorn,soda,chips,chocolate and all the candy you could think of, and bean bags scattered all over the room.

"So what do you guys wanna watch" I asked 

"Scary movies" said the boys.

"Chick Flick" shouted the girls.

"Ok lets vote, all in favor of scary", Hayes,Axel,Xavier,Lucas,Jake raises their hands .

"All for chick flick"Me,Kiara,Alexis and Miranda raise our hands.

"It looks like the boys won fair and square" said Hayes smugly while the girls groaned.

"Don't worry I'll keep you safe"Jake said to Alexis and her face was as red as a tomato.

"Well it looks like we are going to be watching cabin in the woods said Axel.

Everyone settled down on the bean bags. Alexis beside Jake, Lucas and Kiara cuddled up on one bean bag to the left of them, Xavier is between Miranda and Axel,  Hayes sits to the left of me. Before the movie started we got snacks and popcorn and soda.During the movie when something creepy came up on the screen I would hide my face in Hayes' neck.

"Aww is my little Sophie scared" Hayes said mockingly .

"No" I said as soon as I said that, the devil popped up on the Tv screen and I squeaked and hid my face in his neck.

"As you were saying" he said mockingly.

"Oh shut up" I said while blushing. Wait hold the phone when the fuck did I start to blush and when am I ever embarrassed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The movie is now over and Hayes and I are the only ones awake. Alexis is being spooned by Jake, Lucas and Kiara are wrapped in each others arms, somehow Axel and Miranda are now cuddled up while Xavier is cuddling a pillow.

"So what do you want to do now" asked Hayes.

"I'm going to wake them up and show them to the guest rooms." I said.

I went over and shook them one by one and finally they are all up.

"Since its late you guys can spend the night, bunk with whoever you want to" I said.

Kiara and lucas shared a room , Miranda and Axel , Alexis and Jake, Xavier wanted to sleep by himself so that left me and Hayes with only one room left which is mine.

"It looks like I'll be sleeping with you tonight, damn I move fast" he said while smirking.

"Shut up you perv, I'll sleep on the couch in the room and you can take the bed" I said.

"Nonsense I'll take the couch and you take the bed" he responded while frowning.

"Or we can share the bed , its big enough for the two of us" I said. 

"Okay" he said with a light smile.

I went in my closet and took out my pajamas and went to the bathroom and changed. I walked out of the bathroom to see a shirtless Hayes with his mouthwatering six pack and oh God that v-line. I got control of myself before he saw me gawking and made my way over to the bed and laid down on the far end.

"You can come closer I don't bite" he said .

I didn't budge , so he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. He felt so warm.

"You can let go now" I said while blushing, its a good thing its dark.

"No I'm quite comfortable" he said making me blush even harder.

"Good night Sophie" he said .

"Good night hay" I mumbled on my way to sleep.

And that is how I ended up sleeping in Hayes' arms that night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote

Comment

Rate

Thank you so very much for taking the time to read my book

Love Alyssa xoxo