Chapter 12 (Hold on Princess)

Unknown P.O.V

"Boss I did what you said to do," my second in command says.

"Ahh very well, now my little darling Sophia knows i'm back and i'm not here to play" I laugh evilly. 

"She looked shaken up when she read the note sir."

"Good," I smirk.

Sophia's P.O.V

This cannot be happening, I thought he was gone for good. He's obviously going to do what he promised to do to me just like he did to her, FUCK!!! I pace around the living room.

Anxiety is a general term for several disorders that cause nervousness, fear, apprehension, and worrying, "come on Sophia you are never fucking anxious so snap out of it," I try to convince myself.

I feel like there's a fucking hole in my chest and like i'm about to have a panic attack. 

I run upstairs to my room and grab my laptop to Skype Abby, my best friend and other half.

In less than a minute she answers the call.

"Hey Soph, what's up?"

"Um Abby he's back" I say nervously biting my nails.

"Who's ba...oh shit!!" she says looking at me.

"Yea, I don't know what to do"

"Hun just calm down, I'll be there by tomorrow," she said.

"Are you sure?" 

"Of course anything for you Soph," she said smiling sadly.

"Okay, thanks" I said trying to find everything in me to smile.

"Trust me he won't hurt you like he hurt her" she says trying to convince me. At this point you're probably wondering what has the bad girl so scared but we all have a past, a past that can haunt you forever and I wasn't always a badass.

"Yeah well let's hope," I said.

I hear something fall downstairs and grab my knife from my side table.

"I'll call you back," I said while ending the call.

I quietly walked out into the hall and down the stairs.

I looked in the living room and saw that it was empty so I walked into the kitchen.

As I'm about to turn and walk out someone covers my eyes and whispers in my ear.

 "Did you miss me baby girl?"

I stomp on the persons foot which causes him to let me go and groan in pain.

I grab his arm and twist it behind his back and place the knife by his neck.

"Wow wow wow, It's just me baby doll why the hell do you have a knife," the person says.

"Hayes, what are you doing here?" I roll my eyes ignoring his question.

I let him go and walk over to the kitchen island and sat on top of it.

"Well didn't you say you wanted to come with me and the guys to the bike race?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah, but how'd you get inside my house?" I ask folding my arms.

He walks over to me and stands between my legs and whispers in my ear, "I have my ways princess."

I rolled my eyes and pushed him away as I slid off the island and walked over to the kitchen door.

"I'm going to get ready, stay here."

"Aiite" he says with that stupid smirk on his face.

I roll my eyes and run up the stairs to change into a black crop top and jeans shorts with a leather jacket and combat boots.

(A/n pic below, minus the purse, necklace and jacket) 

I go back downstairs to find Hayes staring at a family photo on the wall

"Aye," I say.

"Who's that?, she looks exactly like you" he says looking at me.

I awkwardly play with my fingers.

"Umm can we go now?" I asked avoiding his question.

"Sure," he says not pushing the subject.

We walk out and I see that he rode his bike here (Pic above)

He slides on and hands me a helmet, I took it and slid on behind him.

The bike roars to life.

"Hold on princess". 

I roll my eyes knowing he's smirking and wrap my arms around him as we took off.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I Know it's not the best chapter but I was having writers block.

Sorry for the late update but I hope you liked it.

Another update for my readers.
Pardon my mistakes it's not edited.

Vote
Comment
Share
Love Alyssa xoxo