Three Guys Like Me. I Hate All Of Them - Chapter 29

We all walked into the house and was greeted with Mile's frantic face.

"Dad, what's going on?" Ian asked.

"Gloris and Lize are here." 

Ian's hand in mine instantly tightened and his jaw clenched. 

"Hot Liz?" Danny asked excitedly.

"The only Liz we know, Daniel." Miles sighed.

While Danny and the guys talked animately about this Liz, Ian was still tense. "Why are they here?" He growled. 

"They just showed up." 

"What's wrong?" I said. 

British Boy turned to me, and cupped my face in his hands. "Elle, I love you, and I don't want to lose you." 

I pulled his hands off my face, and looked into his hazel eyes. "Ian, what's going on?" 

"My grandmother is trying to get me to do th is arranged marriage thing." 

My eyes went wide with shock, and my breathing stopped. 

He's going to leave me. For her. For Liz. I gave him my heart, and he broke it. I even went far enough to love him, and give him my virginity, and he's just going to leave me. Was our love even real? Or was this whole thing a lie just to play with my heart. My once guarded heart that took forever to love someone. 

"Please stop crying, Love." Ian begged, wiping the tears away with his thumbs. 

It was then that I even realised I was crying. 

"We hate the thought of arranged marriage for our kids, Ellody." Miles told me. "We want Ian, Jace, and Brooklan to marry the person they love."

"Are you going to leave me?" I choked out in a whisper.

"Love, no! I would never leave you!" 

"Then what the hell is exactly going on, Ian?!" Nate hissed, wrapping me in a brotherly, comforting hug. 

Nate is like an older brother. A very over protective older brother. Ever since Trent he just hasn't really trusted any other guys near me, and that's kind of when I started to guard myself to keep from getting hurt like that again. He can put up with Mason and Zane because I've known them for years. They're like my brothers. 

"Gloris just wants Ian to have her fortune when she dies. She hates every single girl he's dated, and believe Liz is his soul mate." Miles explained. 

"But I hate her, Liz I mean. She's a bitch and a slut. I love you, Ellody. You were my first and my last." Ian walked up to Nate and I, and whispered the last part in my ear. "You were the one I fought for, and fell in love with after each punch you gave me." 

My heart began to beat again, and my tears were beginning to stop. 

He wasn't leaving me. If I lost him, I wouldn't be the same. Ian is now the love of my life. I gave him a chance, and we fell in love. Best chance I ever gave anyone. 

"I love you." I whisper, walking out of my brothers arms, and into Ian's. 

He kissed the top of my head. "I love you too, Elle. So much." 

I wrapped my arms around him tightly and burried my face in his chest. 

"You've won my heart, and I don;t want anyone else to have it. I'm yours." He cooes, rubbing my back. 

During our love fest, I heard footsteps walk away from Ian and I, giving us a moment alone before we go inside. Rodrick squirmed in my hand, so I put him in my jacket pocket.