Three Guys Like Me. I Hate All Of Them - Chapter 25

I woke up to banging on my bedroom door.

"Ellody! Ian! Wake up! Cam and Nikki are here!" Nate yelled.

I groaned and shoved my face into my pillow.

"Be out in a sec, Nate!" Ian said, wrapping an arm around my bare waist.

"You guys taking a nap?"

"Yeah." British Boy chuckled.

"If you want some advice, you have to kiss Ellody's forhead to fully wake her up. She get's that from our mother dearest."

"Well that's a fun way to wake my girl up." He commented.

"See you guys in a few."

Nate's footsteps faded down the hallway, and I snuggled into Ian's chest.

"Love, we need to get up." British Boy said softly.

"No. You're warm." I mumbled kissing his tattoo.

"Don't tempt me for round three." He said huskily.

"Don't disturb me when I'm happy."

"You're happy being naked in bed with me?"

"You have your happieness, I have mine."

"I love you." He groaned.

"Everyone does in their life time. You aren't the first." 

"I better be the first and only." Ian hugged me closer, and kissed the top of my head.

I smiled. "Come on. You need to meet my aunt and uncle." I get up from the bed and throw on Ian's t-shirt that was thrown on the floor.

"Did I ever tell you that you look amazing in my clothes? And under me." He smirked.

I flip him off and walk over to my closet, pulling out an eggplant purple tank top with gray graphics on the front and a black mini skirt that's a little on the emo side. I put on fresh underwear and a bra, then my clothes. I slip on a pair of black converse high tops with purple laces, and I turn around to see British Boy still shirtless, and buttoning his ripped black skinny jeans. "Here's your shirt." I pick up his shirt from the floor, and throw it at his face. I walk out of my bedroom with a smile on my face.

As soon as I reach the stairs, arms wrap around my waist from behind.

"Elle! Ian! Come on!" Dad yells from the kitchen.

"Let's go, British Boy." I grab on of his hands from around my waist, and we make our way to the kitchen.

Once there I see my parents laughing along with Uncle Cam and Aunt Nikki. Nate was sulking in the corner.

"Don't worry, Nate. You'll find her again. Maybe she'll fall right back into your lap." Cam laughs.

"Yeah! You never know." Nikki comments with a bright smile.

"Nikki! Cam!" I squeal.

"Hey hot shot!" Cam shouts, holding his arms open for me. I unclasp my hand from Ian's and run into them, giving my only uncle a hug.

"How's it goin' kid? Staying out of trouble? Wat, why did I ask that? Of course you aren't." He chuckles.

I pull away and smile. "Not my fault! Some people just need a stern talking to..with my fists." I mumble the last part, and he just laughs.

"Go say hi to your aunt before she blows a gasket." Cam nods in his sisters direction.

I look over to see Nikki glaring at her brother before giving me a smile.