Three Guys Like Me. I Hate All Of Them - Chapter 7

"Up and at 'em children!" Mom yells.

I groan, but open my eyes. I'm still in the living room.

I try to get off the couch for a quick shower, but something is holding me down. I look down and see an arm.

I poke it, and I hear a groan, and the arm tightens around me. I turn my head, and see Ian. He is spooning me from behind. He has his arm around me. And he groaned in my ear. Fool...

I huff, and start to wriggle around, trying to get off the couch. The arm slides down to my hips, and stops me from moving.

"No more. You're killing me." A husky British voice says. Sounds sexy.

"What?"

He shakes his head, and closes his eyes. His hand travels back to my waist, and rests there.

I sigh, and start to wriggle more.

One second I'm trying to get away from Ian's hold, the next he has me pinned to the couch, with my hands above my head.

Now how did he do that?

His hazel eyes look into my green ones, and he whispers one word. "Stop."

"I'm trying to get up!"

"Well, that's not the way to do it."

"Why the hell not?"

Ian looks down, and I follow his gaze. There's a huge bulge in his pants.

I burst out laughing, and Ian turns a faint pink. So faint, I wouldn't have noticed it if it wasn't for his closness.

He tells me to shut up, but I only laugh harder.

He suddenly leans in close. So close our noses are touching, and our breaths mingle. My laughter fades in an instant, and I wouldn't be surprised if British Boy could hear my heart racing inside my chest.

"Thank you for shutting up." He whispers. He looks down at my lips, and back to my eyes. He starts to lean closer.

"Elle, it's ti-woah! Sorry!" Nate yells, covering his eyes.

I close my eyes, and sigh with relief.

Ian jumps off me, and covers his bulge with a pillow.

I sit up while sighing with relief, and push back the blush from my face. "It's fine. We were just talking." I say to Nate.

He pulls his hands away from his eyes, and looks at the both of us. "The way Ian is holding that pillow to his crotch says another thing. Also, the position I walked in on."

"We were talking. I would never kiss him." I growl.

But you want to!!

My mind says.

'Shut the hell up.' I growl inside my head.

Touchy!

It says, then I can't hear anything.

"Morning my children, and Ian." Dad smiles, walking into the living room. He comes up to me, and kisses my cheek softly, and gives me a hug, then turns to mock punch Nate in the arm.

"Dad, Ellody and Ian were making out on the couch!" Nate yells.

Dad's eyes go wide as he stares at me in astonishment.

"YES!" Mom yells from the kitchen. Her heels are clacking rapidly through the house, until she shows up in the living room. "You're giving him a chance!" She smiles, and hugs me. "Eli, you owe me five bucks!"