Three Guys Like Me. I Hate All Of Them - Chapter 6

"So, Ian. Do you want to sleep over?" Nate asked as they played NCAA 2011.

I was just watching them, but when I heard Nate's question, my eyes went wide.

The game paused, and I saw Ian look at me with a smile on his face. "Sure."

Damn. You. British. Boy.

I groaned and threw my head back onto the back of the couch, while they started playing again.

"Don't worry, love. I'll be civil."

"I don't want you even near my bedroom." I pointed a finger at him.

"No promises." Nate said. That comment made Ian's day. I could see it in his eyes.

"Pull a prank and I'll kick your ass, Nate."

"Oh, don't be prissy, Elle."

I scoffed, and lifted myself from the couch to turn off the Xbox.

"Hey!" They both shouted.

"Shut your faces! We're watching a movie!" I pulled out my favorite movie.

"Your favorite? Again?" Nate sighed.

"Yes! It's the best movie!" I smiled as I put in the round disc into the Blue Ray player. HD is the best thing ever.

"What movie is it?" Ian asked.

Nate was about to answer him, but I ran back to the couch and jumped on my brother, covering his mouth. "Don't speak!" I yelled.

I felt Nate smile under my hand, and he pulled me into his lap, giving me a noogie.

"Nate! Stop it!" I yelled, slapping his arms.

"Don't be such a girl, Elle." Nate laughed when I removed my hand from his mouth.

"Nate! Stop tormenting your sister!" Dad yelled from the back of the couch.

He always blames Nate. BEST DAD EVER!

"What?! I didn't do anything! She attacked me!"

"Did not!" I laugh, pushing his face to the side.

"Don't lie, Elle!" Nate pushed my face into the pillows.

"See what I live with?" Dad asked, probably to Ian. I don't know. I was too busy twisting Nate's arm behind his back while he was kicking his feet back, trying to hit my legs.

"This is quite entertaining." Ian chuckled.

"Not all the yelling."

"What the hell is going on down here?!" Mom gasped, running into the room.

"Eat couch moron!" I yelled, shoving Nate's face into the couch cushions.

"Ellody Samantha Dawson!" Mom yelled.

"What?"

"Your movie is starting." Dad chuckled.

"Nate you made me miss the beginning!" I removed my hands from my brother, and sat on the couch quietly. My full attention on the screen.

"I'm soo sorry!" He said sarcastically, sitting next to me.

"King Kong?" Ian asked.

"Yeah. It's the best movie ever!" (A/N: I was watching this while writing. Had to add it in. :) )

"I've never seen it."

"Ellody!" Mom yelled.

"What?"