School is Near!

I only made this rushed drawing so I could talk to you guys here....

So, as the title say, school is near! I actually start Wednesday....yay...(sad yay)
Now, I have a pretty good feeling about this year, because last year, I've come so close to start going back to my normal school.
If I can keep this up...I'll be able to go back to a normal school.
What happens is, I'll start off slow like everyone else.
I'll start off with half days, half at TLC, half at the middle school, PCMS.
I believe in myself....I have a really good feeling about this year.
The thing is...how can you even become close with the people who annoy and pick on you?
Because that's what happening with me.
I'm often seen getting along with them, usually at PE and stuff.

But you know what?

If I ever do go back to normal school, I'm talking to JQ. She was the one who pretended to be my friend, turn her back on me, and apologize. The process repeated itself over and over, and I accepted her apology, over and over.

Usually people who are bullying you are going through rough stuff at home, hell, they might've even been bullied themself.
The thing is, I'm going to try and talk with her if I ever can go back. I mean, we could be really, really close friends if she wanted too.

Welp! I'm done!
Also, guys, keep a look out for my newest book "My Emotastic Shitposts" it'll be coming soon!
Peace out!