A Sweet Heart (Chptr. 7)

"Bro, you're so lucky to be tutored by the white ninja." Jamaeca cheers behind me, I looked at Margrett who seems completely occupied with Blue, "A word of Advice, Don't rush it." She said staring at me, "What do you mean by don't rush it?" I asked; completely dumbfounded. "She means don't be obsessed or like be head over heels on him." Margrett responded "Says the one who is head over heels on Blue, "I have no crush on him." I said "Oh really?" Jamaeca smiles slyly, I shot her daggers at her making her walk back.

"Anyway I have to go, Zane's probably waiting for me, don't do something foolish." I said "Don't worry. Just go!" Blue said, I called Zane and he said to wait for them to come. Minutes later I saw the anchor slowly descends with Lloyd waiting on it, "You ready?" He asks "You bet I am!!" I beamed leaping on the anchor, Lloyd yelled to pull up and slowly the anchor ascended. "Y/N!how are you?" Jay asks "Could be better but I'm fine." I replied "Zane's waiting for you at the kitchen he has a recipe the he wants to teach you." Cole said "Btw, I asked my mom to stay here for a week and she said to be careful, so I'll be staying here to save time at traveling." I said entering the kitchen.

Lloyd's POV
Me and Jay were watching when out of the blue Jay asked something, "How do you know if you're in love?" He said looking at me with a confused face, "You feel different around the person you admire, you feel nervous, you feel... Something you can't feel when your with your friends or even anyone." I stated "Lloyd, behind that façade of yours I could tell, you're in love." He sang "I-i don't know what you're talking about." I said as casual I can be. "Hey guys. Wanna taste the lasagna and the cake me and Zane made?"