Burning Love (Chptr. 2)

Y/N's POV
"Sorry I punched you earlier, I have a hard time managing my anger." I said "You know sis, you remind of Kai." Cole said, "Which one is Kai? The motor mouth? The quiet one? Or is it the porcupine haired one?" I asked, "Hey! My hair is not a porcupine." The guy in red yelled "Let me guess... Its the porcupine hothead one?" I snickered "You got that right." Lloyd said, "Instead if talking about me, we should head to the-" Kai said before being interrupted with my continuous sneezes, "And that's what I'm worried about." Cole said carrying me.

~Time skip brought to you by slowly traveling ninjas~

Kai's POV
"How is she sis?" I asked Nya, "She'll be alright, just a low fever and a cold. You could stay here and watch over her while Me and the others do some grocery." She said before leaving me with Cole's Sister, They'll be gone for about 3 hours might as well use this as an advantage.

"I'm finally able to beat Cole's high score!!" I excitedly yelled, "What's all the noise about?" A weak voice said "You're awake huh? Wait... You should be on bed!! Why are you here?!" I yelled "Oh shut up hot head." She said sitting on the couch, "Look you need to rest, so it's either you get some rest or your condition worsens." I strictly said "Why should I listen to you?" She quizzes me "*Inhales deeply*, Look the guys left me in charge, so listen to me princess, if you don't get on bed and they see you prancing around the field, Cole will bury me into the ground." I stated, but by the time I'm done she's already sleeping, 'She can make me go insane but at least she's cute.'