(21) many fights part two

Allen:  scrletfyre.............sometimes your too good to be true.

author (laughs):  why thank you Allen.

Kanda:  just how many more fights are we talking about?

Lavi:  lets see we killed three of them as you have the two bigger bosses to face..........

author:  three more in this section alone.  I seemed to be in the flow for writing these fight scenes down.

Allen:  I can't wait anymore.................scrletfyre let the group get there to rescue me!

author:  I am working on it Allen.  Please note that the attacks that I am using are of my own design as they are not associated with the any of characters and/or the D. Gray-man series.

Kanda:  scrletfyre claim no rights or don't claim to own any of the characters featured from the D Gray-Man series as they are owned by Katsura Hoshino. This story is completely her own idea.

Lavi:  now onto the fights part two!

Special keys: "regular human speech", 'thinking', *telepathy/mental speech*, {aquadic telepathic commands}, (author notes), bold - Noah/Mugen talking, italic - mermaid speech, [other speech], CAPS LOCK - ATTACKS

Twenty One - many fights part two

After Lavi's battle against Road, Kanda and his group moved onto the next level.  So far they had defeated three Millennium members as they knew that their leader the Earl and Tyki Mikk still remained somewhere within the tower.  Despite the sick feeling that Kanda had, he pushed on as he needed to get to Allen no matter what, especially after what Road had told them.

*Hang on Allen............we are almost there.* Kanda stated telepathically as they made their way up to the fourth level.  Once again another member of the Millennium group was waiting for them.

"Congratulations on making it this far but I am afraid that I can not allow you any further." stated Neah Walker.  This time Froi Tiedoll stepped forward.

"Everyone has said the same thing to us before but we have managed to defeat them." stated Tiedoll as he unsheathed his twin swords holding one in each hand.  Neah took off the large ax that was strapped across her back (I wasn't sure if Neah was a guy or a girl, so I decided to go girl as it all equals out when you think of who is in the Millennium group).  Neither one of them said a word as they charged at each other.  Their weapons collided in a shower of sparks as they parried their blows.  Neah attacked Tiedoll viciously as the general managed to dodge or parry some of those strikes.  Neah snarled as she began to pool her power into her ax as she swung at Tiedoll.  Tiedoll managed to leap out of the way avoiding getting hit with her power as the ax left a large slash mark in one of the walls.  The wall began to freeze up on contact.  Tiedoll cursed to himself as he knew if that ax and her power hit him, it was over with.  Lavi's new powers would have made short work of the ice queen but he was still recovering from his battle with Road.  Tiedoll dodged Neah's attacks as she even tried to blast him with her ice blasts.  'I can't keep dodging her forever.' Tiedoll thought to himself.  That's when he could feel it, a power flowing through out his entire being.  His swords began to transform as they radiated a bright light.  Words came to Tiedoll's mind as he gripped his swords.  Neah came leaping at him with an ice blast in hand before Tiedoll swung his swords.  "BRIGHT BLAST!" he snapped as bright light shot from out of his swords straight at Neah.  The light blasted Neah sending her flying back as she slammed hard against a wall.  Before Neah had a chance to counter, Tiedoll moved.  "LAZER LIGHT BEAM!" he snapped again swinging his swords as a bright beam of light completely destroyed Neah as nothing remained left of her. Tiedoll's swords still remained in their new form much like Suman's arm, Marian's scythe, and Lavi's hammer.  "Let's continued on." stated Tiedoll.