<17>

Your P.O.V.

"Oh god" I whispered as Diane came up behind behind King. I try to squirm away but Diane kicks him. In the crotch. King clenches his teeth and groans, Falling on his side. He started squishing me out of pain I feel like my head's about to burst if he squeezes any harder.

"King!" I choke out. He drops me and puts his hands over his crotch while rolling around and groaning. His eyes are shut tight and he looks like he's about to cry. 

"King! Are you alright!?" I yell, I'm usually quiet, so I have to yell to sound like I'm speaking normally. He shakes his head no and a tears rolls down his cheek. I wipe it off and hug his finger.

"Stop! Get away from him!" Diane yells. She's snapped. I back away from him and run behind a chair leg. I'm so small that she could squash me with her foot. She glares down at me then at King. 

"Why'd you do that!?" She yells at him and stomps her foot. 

"'Cause She could've died! and we're friends!" King yells back, He's sitting up, so it seems he's recovered.

"No! Why'd You get so angry at Captain!?" She screams. He looks scared, So he stands up and hugs Chastiefol. 

"I-I don't know.." He mutters, shuffling backwards

"You don't love her, do you!?" She Screams at the top of her lungs.

"No! Why would you think that!?" The red faced boy screams back. 'So King doesn't love me back. Knew it.'  I walk off with my head down and my hands drooping at my sides. I Grab onto Kiyoshi's collar and he drags me up the stairs. That's an efficient way to get up the stairs. 

I walk Into the bedroom and Flop on the bed. I have to fly up there though, Which is a pain in the back. 'Ugh, Whatever'  I think, my nose is so stuffy from crying I can barely breathe. I wipe my tears, Cover myself with the blankets and fall asleep. Its only like 9:30, But I don't Care.

King's P.O.V.

  "No! Why would you think that!?" I Scream back. Defending myself and completely not thinking about (Y/n). I hear Meliodas snicker.

"O-oh... It just Kinda seemed like it... sorry, I'm always assuming things..." She says, Rubbing her arm. I pat her on the head.

"It's Ok, Diane" I say smiling at her. I turn around and shout out to (Y/n). "(Y/n)? Where are you?"

No Response.

 "Where'd She Go?" I ask, Looking around. I see a small trail leading to the stairs. After that it stops. 'I'll check on her after' 

~Time Skip Because of Yandere Honey-Senpai~

We Drank a bit so I'm a little tipsy, But we've only been drinking for like 4 hours. Diane and Elizabeth are back to their normal sizes... 

'Crabapples! I have hiccups' I think in my drunken state as I try to walk up the stairs. I reach my room and put my hand on the door handle. 

Its not really my room, I'm just staying here for the week cause Elaine said she was having a slumber party with one of her friends. she didn't wanna tell me who though...

I open the door and I see (Y/n) sleeping. She has the covers draped over herself lazily. I wobble over to her, Its when I face her that I realize she's naked. My face flushes more red then it was from drinking and I thank the gods that the covers are on.

I walk up to her and shake her shoulders, "(Y/n) wake up!" I say, The smell of ale pouring out of my mouth with every word. She Looks up at me and blushes madly, feeling the covers against her skin and her drunk friend infront of her probably embarrassed her.

"W-whats going on!? We didn't- We couldn't have- Did we?!" She asks, scared. I chuckle in my drunken state. 

"N-no... Nothing happened but you should... HIC... Putsomeclotheson..." my words start slurring. She puts her hand over my eyes and throws a blanket on my head. I take it off and she's in Pajamas. Cute pajamas that have a red collar and ruffle finish. the sleeves and pants ending just above her wrists and ankles, she has little slipper booties on. She looks adorable. she grabs her sketch book and opens it to that one page. 

"Hey, ish the boi in teh pichure Aiko?" I can't pronounce stuff properly from being drunk. I lay on the bed, propping myself up with pillows. I see blush spread from her cheeks to her ears and she speaks up.

"Uhm... I-its, uh, Yo- I mean... um... maybe" She stammers. Even with how wasted I am this makes me sad. 

"Oh... It is?" I ask, the sadness present in my voice. She looks at me depression lingering in her eyes. 

"Like you would care, You said it yourself, You don't love me. Why would anyone think that" She says going back to her drawing, trying to finish coloring the sunset. 'Damn, I did say that didn't I'

"Well I lied... HIC... We have to clean the... HIC... pool tomorrow, And we're planning on swimming after, Wanna... HIC...  join?" I passed off the lying part as if it was normal, but she smiled.

"Why not? Sure, I'll join you guys" She says, Smiling

Your P.O.V.

'He Basically just said he does love me!' I think to myself, getting Giddy while he asks me to go swimming. I can wear that one (F/c) Bikini. I'm glad I put that letter in his locker... I timed it too, Because Friday's when we're baking cookies.

🌸🌸🌸

Yay! Swimming! XD Kill me

Hiss~