<7> He Cares For You

King's P.O.V.

I slowly start to lift her shirt, when I realize. I could just unbutton it and it would be easier...

 A drop of blood hits her already blood stained blouse. Except for that blood is mine. I held my nose with one hand and started unbuttoning her shirt with the other hand. But my hand accidentally grazes against her chest and I have to run to the restroom to get a tissue... or 2... ok fine, 30.

I walk back into the room to see Meliodas. It is his room, but what he is doing slightly enrages me, for reasons I don't know. "MELIODAS, GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF (Y/N'S) CHEST!" I Yell, using his actual name instead of calling him 'captain' like usual. 'Thank God, (Y/n) Didn't wake up' I think, Looking at her, sleeping peacefully.

"Why?" Meliodas said with a smirk 'Oh my god, He's So Cheeky' I think as I ball my fists out of anger. 

"Captain, Dont." I say through gritted teeth, Glaring daggers at him... Literally... Chastiefol Has gone From Its Normal Pillow Shape To its Fifth form... I had just realized that I had made a swift motion with my hand, about to send an army of kunai-like spears in his direction. Meliodas puts his hands up.

 "Sorry, Bro, Didn't know you liked the chick that much" he stands up and gets out, his hands still raised. 'Finally' I roll my eyes and flick my fingers, turning Chastiefol into a pillow again. I grab it and sit beside (Y/n) At the edge of the bed.

 I finish unbuttoning her shirt and taking it off, taking small 5 minute breaks to wipe my nose, of course, And one 10 minute break when I had to move her bra out of the way. Any ways I apply all the stuff, being extra careful not to hurt her or tear her wing any further. I bandage it up, Put her Bra back where it was and button up her blouse again. After that's done I run to the restroom and hold a cloth to my nose. I Had seen and Touched (Y/n's) Bra! My Cheeks were about the color of a tomato by now. I sigh. I Have to lay her in a way that'll be comfortable for her and a way that won't effect her wing at the same time. I walk out with the cold cloth still being held to my nose, I put her in a comfortable position, and walk downstairs.

🌸🌸🌸

Omigod >w< I feel like this is the best chapter! I had lots of fun writing it, so i hope it's as good as I feel like it i

Plus, Big Thanks For 100 reads XD I find that to be really awesome for some reason

Hiss~