<16>

King's P.O.V.

"So What Happened, King?"

"N-Nothing!" I lie, Looking around nervously.

"King, Don't Lie~" Ban Says. 'Oh God, Oh No, What Would They do if they find out I Kissed her?'  

"N-nothing Happened!" I Continue Lying.

"Ooo~ I bet you Kissed her~" Ban Teases, Meliodas Joins in "He totally did Kiss her! Look at how red his face is!" He Smirks. I tense up. 

"F-fine, I kissed her, But You can't tell Diane" I admit quietly. They Stop talking.

"We were only teasing you" They say wide-eyed. "You actually Kissed her?" They ask, Saying the word 'Kissed' As if I'd never have the guts.

"Yeah, I did. What About it?" I reply, Quite Confidently, In My opinion.

"Wow, Good job, King..." Meliodas Says "Uh, What was it like?" His Question makes me blush hard.

"Um... I-I don't Know... It was Satisfying? I guess? I-I had w-wanted to do it for a long t-time... and I didn't wanna break away after I had d-done it." I rub the back of my head nervously while admitting this. 

"Hm, Ok, You gonna ask her out?" Meliodas asks, His hands in his pockets.

"I dunno, I should hold off 'cause I got this love letter thing, It told me to meet some girl behind the school on Friday" I shrug.

"Oh, Why would you hold off though? If you Like (Y/n) And you Kissed her, then some other chick shouldn't get in the way" Meliodas says. I blush a little 'Shut up about the kissing thing already'

"C-can You stop mentioning the fact that I--" I'm Cut off by Diane bursting through the door with her hair down and Kiyoshi on her shoulder. 

"Diane? Why're you small? Where's (Y/n) and Elizabeth?" I ask, Disregarding Mine and Meliodas' conversation.

"We're Right Here" They call out. 'I can't see them...' 

"Where are they? I don't Seem them" Diane Walks over to me and unbuttons her blouse to show (Y/n) And Elizabeth Shoved into her cleavage. I blush madly. '(Y/n's) naked!'  

"Hey, Don't Stare, Pervert" Diane says, making me blush even more.

"S-S-Sorry! I didn't Mean to!" I Retort, Waving my hands in defense And wiping my nose.

"Here, I have (Y/n's) Handkerchief, She can use it to cover up" I hand it to Diane and look away. I wait patiently.

"Done" She says a few seconds later, I look at her, She's as red as a cherry and So am I,  She's sitting In Diane's Palm, Wrapped in a (F/c) Handkerchief. 

"S-Stop staring at me" She says hiding her face in a bit of the cloth. I look away.

"S-sorry" I rub the back of my neck nervously.

"Well, I told Diane not to kick that stupid mushroom" she grumbles

"It was In my way and it wouldn't move!" Diane pouts. 'Is she trying to act cute?' I look at her pouting. She stomps her foot and puts (Y/n) On a table. Diane suddenly hugs me, Making her chest squish up against my face. 

"You don't blame me for kicking the mushroom, Do You King?" I can see (Y/n) Out of the corner of my eye, she looks like she's about to cry. Then I realize I'm smiling and my nose is majorly bleeding.

"Uh, I-it was in your way, So I c-can't really blame you can I" I say, She hugs me tighter. (Y/n) knows I can see her. She looks over at me, but She's so small, I can't tell if she's crying or she's blushing. I try my best to stop smiling.

Your P.O.V.

~Flash Back~

"Hey, I need to tell you guys something..." I said awkwardly.

"What is it (Y/n)?" Diane asked cheer fully, Peering at a mushroom.

"You know how I said I saved King?" I said, as I Watched Diane Look at the mushroom without replying. 

"Yes" Elizabeth replied. Diane Looked she was about to kick the mushroom, I knew what kind it was so I told her to leave it alone several times before continuing my story.

"Well, After that, King and I, maybe, sorta K--" I was interrupted by the plants defensive puff of smoke engulfing me. I coughed and knew I had shrunk. 

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO KICK IT DIANE!" I said as she put on Elizabeth's uniform. She shoved us in her cleavage, buttoned up her shirt and ran back to the Boar Hat.

~End Of Flash Back~

I stare at King melting In Diane's chest, Tiny tears streaming down my cheeks. 

'I knew it! that Kiss meant nothing! he still loves Diane!'  I wipe my tears and run off the table, Slowing my fall with my wing's. I jump from the table to the seat to the floor. I try to keep running but Meliodas picks me up. 

"Where are you going little fairy?" He Holds me in his palm, My back facing to him. I look over to King. He isn't suffocating in Diane's chest any more. He's looking at Meliodas like he's going to kill him if you even places a finger on me. I'm about to open my mouth to say something when Meliodas pats me on the head with his forefinger and grabs the back of the Handkerchief to tease King. 

"Don't." King states in such a serious tone it scares me. Meliodas rises the cloth a small bit, But he isn't looking at me. He's watching King. King's Fists ball up and he glares harder than I've ever seen. 

"Whatcha Gonna do, Fairy boy?" 'Meliodas doesn't seem like himself...' 

He lifts up the cloth farther.

"Fifth Form, Increase" King mumbles under his breathe. Meliodas lifts up the cloth so you can see my entire backside, making me squeak.

"MELIODAS!! PUT ME DOWN!" I yell, Terrified. Out of surprise he drops me. King's face switches from total anger to worry in 3.5 seconds. I shut my eyes tightly, Meliodas dropping me and King being so angry shocked me so badly that I can't move.

"(Y/N)!!" I hear King scream.

 I expect to hit the hardwood floor but I sink into it instead. I open my eyes and all I see is green. 'Green?' I think, Feeling someone pick me up and bring me close to their chest. Their heart is beating really fast. I look up to see King with his eyes closed, breathing relieved that I didn't splatter on the floor. I blush madly. 'King Is so close!'  

I look over his shoulder to see Diane. She's burning a glare into the back of King's head. She Mumbled something and I'm scared to even imagine what she said.

🌸🌸🌸

Sorry for not updating yesterday, It was my birthday XD

Hiss~