<6> A Rip

King's P.O.V.

Blush burns my cheeks as I take the Cake Pops (Y/n) Gave Me.

"Everyone else already got some, didn't want you to be left out!" She Blurts, Cherry Red. Her eyes dart around at our friends, who are all staring. "Oh, Ok... Thanks" I bite into one. 

'This Is like heaven in my mouth!'  My Jaw Drops and I look up at (Y/n) "This is delicious" She Smiles That Beautiful smile of hers. 'She's So Pretty' 

3rd Person P.O.V.

"Thanks" you state and sit back down. Your eyes keep wandering back to King while you nibble at your food feeling all Giddy. 'He Liked My Sweets! Omigod!'  You were freaking out on the inside, And You are so busy doing that and staring at King, you fail to hear someone come up behind you until King's eyes went wide and his jaw dropped. "Whats Wrong?" You ask, Completely oblivious.

"B-Behind you!" He yelled and pointed at the human crouching at your back. You froze. You could feel the boys breathe on the back of your neck. It was warm... But it felt gross. 

"Dont Move." You heard him say in a very demanding tone. You felt him grab the bottom of your wings. "No!" You scream and try to fly away. You Hear the sound of your wing rip. 'I'm such a dunce'  you think to yourself.

"(Y/n)!!!" You hear King scream before blacking out.

King's P.O.V.

"(Y/n)!!!" I scream as I watched the blood spray from her back. I Catch her After she falls. I would say she looked like an angel descending from heaven... But There was a bunch of Blood spraying everywhere and Her Wing was almost ripped clean off. 

~Le 10 Minute Time Skip~

I laid her down on Meliodas' Bed back at the Boar Hat. We had ran and found Merlin to see if she could help. She said: Apply this "Purple Goop", I don't remember what she actually called it, To the rip and in between the skin. After you do that Sprinkle some of this "green dust" onto the area where the wing grew. Continue that by rubbing it in with this oil and follow it up with bandages.

This Process was quite embarrassing for me. First, I had to Lift up her shirt. And I had to do this slowly as to not rip her wing more or cause any further pain.

🌸🌸🌸

I'm Writing the next chappy soon and I'll try to publish it today as well X)

Hiss~