<8>

King's P.O.V.

I Float my way down the stairs slowly. The image of (Y/n) Shirtless still flashing in my mind, It makes me squeeze my pillow and shove my face in it, It gets me all giddy, its weird. 

"Hey, Lover Boy" Meliodas Teases, I roll my eyes in response.

"She's sleeping and I was Helping her with her injury, that's all" I say, Rolling my eyes again. Something else did happen, but they don't need to know that I took her shirt off.... Heh heh.

I sat down and got a drink, taking a swig of it when Gowther asks a question.

"So, When Are You Planning On Getting Your Uniform Jacket Back From (Y/n)?" I spit out my drink, knowing he snooped through my memories and saw that I had thrown my jacket at her.

"Captain, Do You Still have one of this restaurant's uniforms?" I ask, Red in the face. He tosses me one and I reply to Gowther "Really soon." I Start making adjustments to the back of the uniform so she can pull her wings through with out hurting herself.

Your P.O.V.

I had woken up at the Boar Hat, in Meliodas' room, of course. I tried to sit up but my back screamed in pain. 

That's when I remembered Everything, I had been sitting there and some stupid human tried to rip my wings off right in the middle of the courtyard. I tried flying away, and ended up getting my wing torn off... or that's what it felt like? I twist to look at my wing, The pain is killing me, but someone's definitely patched my wing up. 

"They could've at least given me a clean shirt" I say to no one in particular and roll my eyes. 

"A skirt would've been nice too..." I sigh and look for my bag. I grab it off the floor, pushing through the burning pain and bringing onto the bed. 

'What should I draw... hmm... I'll Draw me and King! That's a little awkward, but he doesn't ever snoop through my things, He'll never see it.'  I Start to draw King, He's smiling at me and holding my hand, after drawing him with a bunch of mini hearts and flowers around him, I draw myself. 

I had just realized that I Drew King in a Tux when I noticed my outfit... Its a White dress.... 

'OMIGOD, I ACCIDENTALLY DREW US GETTING MARRIED!' I Mentally Scream at myself. I calm Down while I do it over again in pen and start to color it. 

We're standing in a seemingly endless field filled with millions of different flowers and a small river stream in the background with Tall green deciduous trees towering above it. We're Hand-in-hand facing each other, And slowly leaning in for the 'I Do' Kiss. 

I Smile at my masterpiece and start to color the sun setting-sky, when King bursts into the room.

My Cheeks flush a crimson red.

"Whatcha Drawing?" He asks innocently, My Cheeks Burn. 

"N-nothing!" I exclaim, quickly closing my art book with a slam. I notice he has something in his hand so I try to quickly change the topic. 

"W-Whatcha g-got there?" I stammer, He floats closer to me and hands me a strange outfit, it has a pink button up crop-top with a ribbon on the front, a miniskirt with a belt, one black sock, and a pair of one white and one black shoe. 

"here, I know it's really pervy, but it's Meliodas who designed it" King say as He leaves so I can change. after I change I look in the mirror... I Need a new uniform A.S.A.P.

  🌸🌸🌸  

This Is the longest Chapter so far XD Hope it doesn't suck crap

Hiss~