<14>

Your P.O.V.

"Why were you watching the girls gym class, Pervert?" I stood there looking at him, holding back my anger so I don't squish Kiyoshi to death. My Bangs shadow my eyes as I glare at him. He starts backing up with his hands raised in defense. 

"I-I'm Not a pervert!" He Defends himself as he backs up. I keep sending him death glares.

"Then Explain to me why you were watching us!?" I yell at him. he shrinks back in fear.

"I, Uh, I Was, um, only looking at..." He trails off, mumbling the last bit. I realize That he's backed up into the middle of the road and a truck is coming at a very high-speed. 

"KING!" I yell latching onto him and flying up quickly so he doesn't get hit. 3 seconds after I leave the ground the car zips by underneath us. I realize now after I look up that I'm toe-to-toe with King. He blushes furiously, as do I. Our faces are three inches apart. I could feel his hot breathe on my face, And oddly enough to say he smelt good, Just like you'd expect the Fairy King to smell, like honey and flowers, somewhat familiar. I realize He's staring deep into my eyes and blush harder, if possible.

King's P.O.V.

"KING!" She screamed and jumped at me, I thought she was trying to kill me, from her previous mood, but no, She had actually saved my life. I look up and feel the burning blush on my cheeks as (Y/n) Stares back at me. I look at Kiyoshi on her shoulder and look back to see her eyes are closed... 'is she... Smelling me?' I ask myself... I cut off my train of thought and stare into (Y/n's) Beautiful (E/c) Eyes. She opens her eyes and blushes more.

"K-King, Um, I... uh, it was just instinc--" I cut her off by pressing my lips against hers. It felt so good to finally kiss her. She hesitates a second before kissing back. we sit like that for about 30 seconds until We break away. We stare at each other, we're thinking the exact same thing. 

"What just happened?" We ask in unison, As red as tomatoes. I run my hand through my Ginger hair.

"L-lets just forget that ever happened" She says, flustered with a slight smile pulling at her lips. 'Yeah, Like I'm forgetting that'  I think to myself as I nod quickly.the rest of the walk to the Boar Hat was silence, other than (Y/n's) Cooing towards Kiyoshi.

Your P.O.V.

"K-King, Um, I... uh, it was just instinc--" King cut me off by smashing our lips together. I was so surprised by his action that didn't know how to respond. 

'Well kiss back, you idiot!' I mentally face palm before Kissing back. He's Actually a really good kisser, Not that I've kissed anyone else, but he seems pretty good at kissing to me. after about 30 seconds we break away. 

  "L-lets just forget that ever happened" I say 'Yeah, like hell I will' I mentally roll my eyes as he nods.

The walk home is especially awkward.

🌸🌸🌸

Thanks for 300 views and 10 votes X) I sneaked in a chapter since Its my Birthday tomorrow.

Hiss~

^^^ That rhymes with Kiss XP