<4> Cake Pops

(A/N) 

this is a lazy time skip to the next Home EC Day. Cuz I had a "great" idea and It's not gonna be visiting the trash can

🌸🌸🌸

Your P.O.V.

After The Teacher finished nagging for ten minutes, we actually got to bake something... 'Cake Pops?' I thought, 'Aren't these things like really good?'

********

After I Finished making them I but them in Cute little baggy's. 'Who Should I give them to...? I could give them to King... But there's a lot here, So I'll share them, I guess...' I didn't want to share them though, because they wouldn't be as special to him, if I did. I walk outside looking for the Seven Rule Breakers, I see Diane, but no one else, so I go up to her to help now, considering I offered the other day.

"Hi, Diane!" I say, sounding ecstatic.

"Hey, (Y/n)" She replies smiling "You gonna help me?" I nod.

"First off, the fire," I feel the wood, its damp "This Wood is too damp, I'll go find some dry branches to use" I say smiling as I walk over to the bushes to look for dead branches and leaves.

I start looking through the bushes to find a few sticks and twigs, when all of a sudden I hear rustling in the bushes next to me and a very faint "Shush" I look over to see nothing, but I swore I saw Hauser, only For a mere second though, so it must've been a trick of the light. 

As I'm Bending down to grab some more twigs, My skirt snags on a bushes branch. 'Oh God, PLEASE don't rip' I think as I Tug on it... only for it to rip 'I don't know how I thought Tugging on it would work, (Y/n), you idiot, you jinxed yourself!'

King's P.O.V.

its kinda stalker-ish, but I'm Peeping at Diane and (Y/n) From the bushes. Other than that two things happen at once, Hauser walks up to me and (Y/n) Starts looking through the Bushes for sticks and branches to light Diane's Fire. 

"Shush" I say to Hauser, Luckily he ducks behind the bush just as (Y/n) Looks over. 'Thank God, she can't see us.' She turns back around and bends down to pick up more Dead Branches, but as she's bending down her skirt gets caught on a bush, she tugs on it and it rips. Que the inevitable Nose bleed. I had a clear view of her (F/c) Panties, I held my nose. She seemed to be struggling to cover the lacy things... 

'I could throw my Uniform Jacket at her... Then I'll Run. That sounds like a plan' So, I do, I throw the uniform jacket and run while holding my nose. 'Oops, forgot about Hauser, Hope he gets outta there alive.'

🌸🌸🌸

I got Inspiration for this from a one-shot I read, I give them most of the credit, but I don't remember their username, Sorry X_X

Hiss~