<2> Nose-Bleed St.

Your P.O.V.

"Uh... Any one got a handkerchief or something?" King Asks, Holding his nose

"Yeah, I have one, why?" I Reply, taking it out of my apron pocket.

"Is it ok if I get blood on it? I'll Wash it before I give it back, Promise" He says, now slightly tipping his head back.

"O-Oh Ok" I stutter as I hand him my (F/c) Handkerchief. He wipes his nose and holds the cloth there. It looks kinda gross... the blood seeping through the cloth... why'd he get a nose bleed in the first place??

"Hey, Why'd you have a nose bleed in the first place?" I ask, Quite Curious.

King blushes and points to Diane's open Blouse. I sigh quietly, and whisper to myself "its always because of Diane..." I look at her chest size compared to mine, They're not as big but they're not super small either, 'Maybe I'll Dress like her more often... hmm, but that seems like trouble from the Holy Council...' 

"Whatcha thinkin' about (Y/n)? Is it King?~🎵" Ban Teases, making me blush

"No!" I blush more, "Its something else!" It was something else, I was thinking about if I should button up my blouse all the way or not, and how short I should wear my skirt. Ban doesn't need to know my Outfit choices!

"Hmm, Interesting choices, (Y/n)" I hear Gowther say, I'm Basically a tomato by now but I blush more, if possible.

"What was she thinking about, Gowther?" Meliodas pushes him to tell.

"How Smutty she should wear her uniform" Gowther states, Emotionless, as I run off. I don't want them teasing me any more! Stupid Gowther, Always using his stupid powers!

King's P.O.V.

"What was she thinking about, Gowther?" I heard Meliodas Push.

"How Smutty she should wear her uniform" once Gowther said this I held (Y/n's) handkerchief tighter. I felt the blood rushing and the Blush spreading on my cheeks as I thought of her blouse undone and Miniskirt higher then it should be. She Ran Away she was so embarrassed! 

"Guys! Come on! Now she ran away!" I scold them.

"You want her to wear her Uniform smutty, don't you?" Meliodas Teases

"N-No! W-Why would y-you th-th-think that!?" I Manage to stutter. 'But I am Slightly lying, Who wouldn't wanna see a hot girl in a smutty uniform?-- Wait, What!? King! Dont be a pervert!'

🌸🌸🌸

When I was writing this I got a nosebleed XD 

But trust me, no need to worry, you won't be wearing your uniform smuttely... Unless a bunch of people tell me they want to... Just to see Meliodas' reaction? and King's?

Hiss~