16~Ugh.. Its you

Abbie's POV:

I can't believe the boys went through all this trouble just for me! We stood outside Nandos for about 5 minutes just giving hugs and birthday wishes. Soon we were being seated.

A nice lady handed us all a menu. She looked at Dan, and winked. I felt disturbed by her. When she came back with our drinks she stayed and asked if we were ready to take our order. We started with Zoe and Alfie and went round the table. I looked at Phil and whispered to him,
"Phil, she keeps winking at Dan, I'm worried"
"Don't worry Abs, you know Dan would never turn on you he loves you too much!" Phil reassured me.

The waitress finally got round to me, Dan and Phil,
"And finally the birthday girl and two lovely gentlemen!"

Dan put his arm around me and kissed me.
"What do you want babe"
Dan sort of shouted this out, I'm guessing he was trying to make it clear to the waitress that he was taken. We ordered our meals and she left,
"Don't Worry babe, I love you too much!" Dan whispered to me
"I love you too Dan!" I said.

Once we all had our foods Zoe , Alfie,Joe, Jim and Caspar were all vlogging.

From behind I heard a small squeal. I guessed it was one of our fans, but no it had to be my number one enemy, Kate!

"O.M.G! Abbie ! Hi hi hi I haven't seen you in ages come and give me a hug !"

I think people could tell by my face that I wasn't very happy. I stood up and walked over to her,

"Oh hi, Kate you know why we haven't talked in ages is because we are not friends and you know that and you know why..."

"Oh honey, I thought we got past that!" She glared at my then to Dan...

"Omg that's Dan?! He can do so much better... Like me? Hey come on a date with me tomorrow?!"

I was fuming by this point.

"LISTEN KATE I DONT GIVE A FLYING F**K WHY YOUR HERE OR WHY YOU WANTED TO TALK TO ME BUT YOUR JUST DOING WHAT HAPPENED WITH THEO ALL OVER AGAIN!! GET OUT OF MY LIFE OKAY?!"

"OH YOU WANT TO PLAY IT THAT WAY SLUG?!"

"IM SORRY WHAT WAS THAT BUGS BUNNY?!"

"YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!"

"SORRY I DIDNT KNOW THEY LET ANIMALS IN RESTAURANTS?"

"Whatever you two faced bitch!"

"And we are back to square one, oh no I blocked you on Instagram... I'm two faced toodles! Oh and stop getting your comebacks off the internet !" I laughed.

She stormed out years in her eyes, my face was red from fury!

Everyone cheered for me and asked what had happened, so I explained it to them,

"Right so when I was about 11 Kate was my best friend we had so many nicknames and stuff but then we had an argument. She started blaming others for what I had done. So she text me saying listen since you've been going out with Theo, my boyfriend at the time, you've changed even my best friend Gemma said it. But I knew she was lying so I got annoyed and ignored her. So yeah whatever but then the next day she asked my to be her mate again, I said no sorry I cant deal with this so she thought we were mates when the next day I was talking to her Yano just to be polite so she thought we were alright, we wasn't. So a month or so passed and she was in a group chat and was being really annoying and calling me moody because I said whatever, I told her no and why she always thinks this. She said it was a joke. So anyway they next day she said listen I'm sorry can we be mates again.  I said no, for the second time, and she went off saying I'm a two faced bitch and got her mate Rosie to start on me but me being me I just laughed and ignored her. She wasn't very happy but yeah I ended it there and I didn't speak to her ever again..."

By this pint I had tears in my eyes, but in a angry way.

" omg Abbie that's terrible" Zoe said
"Abs I can't believe that good for you going out on her like that!" Oli told me
"Why didn't you tell me?" Dan asked me.

"I didn't think you would ever need to find out..."

"Oh well let's eat again!" Phil laughed.

I wasn't long till everyone was finished and we were back home.

It was about 11:30 and me and Dan were in bed scrolling through tumblr when we saw a trending #:

#AlwaysLovingAbsoluteAbbie
And
#AbsoluteAbbieForTheWin
And
#AbsolutelyForverWithAbbie

I loved my fans so much!

I fell asleep happy,
Next to the man, or boy I should say I love the most!

xo

Here you go guys some more of the story that's actually a story that happened to me the other day with my ex friend and I changed her name just a bit but I still have a boyfriend called Theo rn and we have been going out for just over 4 months so yeah

Baiiiii

xoxo