4~Filming with Dan

Abbies PoV:

I get woken up by the sound of my alarm clock. I forgot to turn it off. I only need it when I've got a meeting. I go and look in my mirror. Omg, I look an absolute mess. Luckily it's only 8:00.

I go to my wardrobe which is mostly black, a few grey and a little white. I stand there for about 5 minute trying to decide and end up with a black crop top, black leggings and black socks.

I go into my kitchen and cook some pancakes for breakfast. I add some Nutella, strawberrys, sugar and lemon juice. I make about three then go and sit down. I'm scrolling through Twitter following and DMing people when I see dans tweet:
' filming a new video today with a special youtuber! Guess who.'
I like it.

Suddenly my phone dings. Once again scaring the hell out of me. I open it and it's a text from Dan:
" hey still filming today? X"
" sure I will be over at 12! X"

I finish my pancakes and head to the bathroom to do my make-up and hair. I lightly curl my brown hair and put on some light make-up with burgundy lips.

I check the time. Its 11:40. I decide to set up my camera for when I get back so I can film for Tuesday. I grab my keys and turn everything off then leave.

Dans PoV:
I just text Abbie and she said she would be over around 12. I actually got up and ready today. I can't wait to see her. She's so beautiful. Even though I've known her for a few years I've  properally never spoke to her. Her hair is perfect. Her eyes the the perfect shade of blue. Oh and my is her body in shape! Unlike mine. {even thou I love Dan and he's like👌🏼😻} I want time to hurry up so she can get here. Phil's out shopping grabbing us some small sausage rolls and picky bits.

DING*DONG* I answer the door to see a flawless person standing infront of me.
"Hey"
" hey Abbie come in the living rooms just down there"
"Thanks!"

I go and sit with Abbie who is watching what was last left on TV. "So what are we filming for you today then?" Abbie asks me but I don't really know myself so I said would you rather. We agreed and went to set up.

We went into my room and Abbie stood up but wouldn't sit down." Arnt you going to sit down on my bed then?" I chuckle. She looks down and blushes. It's so cute. I go and sit next to her. We start to film.

"Hello Internet! Today, as I said on Twitter, I have a very special guest! It's Abbie also known and AbsoluteAbbie on YouTube! So what are we doing today??"
"Today we are doing a would you rather sent in by the fans!"
" yep and I'm just about to tweet so it's random. We are using the #DanAndAbbieOnFire." I tweet and look through the #.
" first question! Would you rather be half human half mermaid or half human half unicorn?" Suddenly out of nowhere Abbie shouts in my ear!
" UNICORNS ARE LIFEEEEEEEE!!!!"
"Ok I take that as a unicorn then?!" I chuckle.
"Yeah" Abbie laughs.

We carry on until the end of the video. I say goodbye and all that stuff then turn to Abbie.
"That was awesome!"
" I know! You were a natural at that game but might of made me death!" I chuckle!
"Oh Soz bout that"
"Lunch?" I offer
" yeah I'm so hungry!"

(A/N) hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Next chapter is gunna carry on from lunch! And Phil's in it!! Share and all that shizzles. Byeeee Internet
Abbie💁🏼💜👀