15~ Surpise!!!

Abbie's POV&Outfit:^:

I rolled over in the bed to feel nothing beside me. I slowly flutter my eyes open to see the room as empty as it could be. From outside I could hear muffling voices.

I just about got out of bed and walked over to the door and sigh. I open the door and go into the kitchen. Dan and Phil are filming. Another baking video, an Easter one. At 10 in the morning. Really?!

" PHILLIP! LOOK WHAT YOU DID I HAVE TO WEAR THESE JEANS FOR THE REST OF TODAY! YOUR SUCH A ****!" Dan shouted to the camera. I giggled a little and watched the rest.

Dan and Phil just finished filming and we are sat watching anime while eating their Easter bakes. They are pretty good to be fair.

"So!" Phil said jumping up off the sofa,
"Present time Abs?"
"Yahhhhsssssshhh!"

Dan and Phil leave the room and come in with a few presets.
"Guys I didn't want so much!"
"It's not that much babe," Dan replied.

Phil handed me a small wrapped box. I opened the wrapping paper to see another box, I open it to see a cute little locket. Inside was a small picture of me and Phil. It was from the first few days we met. We both look like a foetus.
"Phil, it's beautiful I love it!"

I gave a phill a hug and Dan handed me a larger looking, wrapped up book shaped present. I ripped open the paper to see a book. It had a picture of me and Dan when we went to Disney land on the front. I looked through the book, pictures of us when we first met to now, 7 months into our relationship and I still fall for him everyday.

"Daniel James Howell, it's the best present ever!"
"I was hoping you would like it."

*Two hours later*

Phil's POV:

Abbie was in the bedroom watching YouTube while me and Dan were calling our friends to confirm the time we would meet.
" right Louise, tell everyone to meet at Nandos at 6:20" I told Louise down the phone.
"Yep everyone outside Nandos at 6:20! Bye."

Me and Dan went to find Abbie. We walked in on her doing her make-up. We told her we were going out into town for a bit. She has no idea! I hope she's alright I know she isn't keen on these things and can get panic and anxiety attacks.

"Right babe, let's go!" Dan whined.
"Wait just adding my lipstick!"
"Hurry uppp!" Phil whisper screamed.
"Alright Philip Michael Lester!"

You could tell she was annoyed when she calls you by your full name. We left in about 10 minutes.

Abbie's POV:

We were walking through the misty London air and I recognised the area. It reminded me of...

NANDOS!!

"Are we having a Nandos?!"
"Yep, but not an ordinary Nandos but..."

"SURPRISE!!!"

Everyone from the YouTube crew was standing outside Nandos.

-Joe Sugg
- Zoë Sugg
- Alfie Deyes
- Caspar Lee
- Louise Pentland
- Oli White
- Conor Maynard
- Jack Maynard
- Jim Chapmen
- Tayna Burr

And a few more.

This was going to be a good meal!

XxX

Sorry this is late I've had end of year exams and revision and I wrote the whole chapter out then... It all deleted! Grrrr! But it's up and the next will be up ASAP! Love you guys❤️
X
x
X
x
X
x
XxXxXxX