13~Day with dan

Abbie's POV&outfit:^:

Today it was officially 1 week until my birthday  and the two boys wanted to have a day out with me. Phil told Dan to go first since he is my boyfriend. I told Dan and Phil not to bother buying much. I don't love people spending money on me.

Dan wanted to spend all day with me. But when he said all day I didn't think he literally ment 'All Day.' He woke me up at 6:45 to leave. He told me to dress cute and casual but remember it's really hot today.

So I went with a burgundy crop top with the numbers 36 on it. A pair of white denim shorts. I put on a pale pinkish/ peach coloured cardie. I put on my white ankle high converse, a necklace and a watch.

I walk into the living room to see Dan and Phil watching anime. I cough to show them that I'm there. Dan turns around and says " wow Abbie you look stunning!" I blush and tell him " come on if you want me to get up early atleast be ready!" " alright I'm coming!"

We walk out of the apartment and its around 7:00 ish. I'm half asleep walking down the roads of London. I don't know weather Dan planned this or not but we go straight to star bucks. I order a cookie and a hot chocolate. Dan orders the same as me.

We walk out to the fresh air. Dan's starts walking into the main streets. We stand outside a anime shop when Dan turns to me. "A day of shopping!!" "Omg yayyyy!!" I replie almost screaming. We get a few weird stares but I don't give two.

First shop we go in is an anime shop! I saw a huge cardboard cutout of a anime man with his shirt undone and a six pack with shorts on. I turn to Dan. " what about this?" I ask him. I think he knows I'm joking. " getting very cheeky miss.. Wait what's your last name?" " it's medstone" " right cheeky miss medstone!" We both chuckle and decide to walk around some more before leaving to our next shop.

We go into a clothes shop. " right Dan you can leave me for 4 hours." Dan laughs. " I knew you would like it!" We walk to the ladies section.

Dan's POV:

We are at the ladies section and Abbie goes straight to the crop tops and shorts. She finds a white crop top which says ' Forever yours' with a black heart underneath the words. Yep she has to have black. There is was a red heart a pink heart and a blue heart. But she went for black. That's my girl!

She turns to me and asks if I like it. I say it's beautiful and it's not my choice. She goes to try it on. She comes out it looks stunning on her. She has the perfect figure. We discuss it for a minute. She decides to buy it.

(A/N: I had about 3 days of writers block. Not even kidding!!)

We spend about another half an hour and then decide to get some lunch. We go for subway since Abbie's trying to be healthy. The shop isnt that busy which surprised me but then I remembered it was only 8:20. We order then sit down.

***3 hours later***

I've loved hanging out with Abbie the last few hours. It's about 12 so we decide to head home for lunch. Phil said he was going to see Louise for a while and to text Him when we want him back. Me and Abbie are going to have a movie night/ YouTube night.

I unlock the door to our apartment and go into the kitchen. I forget that the glass door is there, so the usual and walk straight into it.

( there u go^^)

As usual Abbie laughed her butt off while I sat on the floor giving her an evil glare. We made pizza and Abbie said " after we've eaten can we make a baking video?" " if you want babe" so we decide to film a baking video.

We are all set up and ready to go when someone bursts through the door. It's Phil...

(A/N) OHHHHHHHH cliffhanger!! If there something wrong or not?? What's wrong for..

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I've just finished my first week back at school so HOMEWORK!! NOOOO!!

So there's an extra long chapter for you!!

Bye
Abbie💦😈❤️