5~lunch

Abbies POV:
Me and Dan go into the kitchen where Phil suddenly appeared. "Where were you?" I ask chuckling. " just at the shop to get some food for us" I nod and turn to Dan. He's preparing all of the food.

I grab a plate and put on some food. So does Dan and Phil. I go to leave into the living room when Phil shouts. "Wait don't you want a milkshake??" I jump turn around and say " oh um yeah thanks." Dan was staring at me when I looked up. I looked away and smiled. I really like him!
***
Dan sits down next to me and Phil next to him. Dan puts on tattoo fixers and we laugh and cringe at the bad tattoos. I almost choke on my sausage roll{ I'm so cringing that I wrote that right now😂}.
*** hour later***
"Hey I need to get back so I can film my video." I say in a disappointed voice.
"Oh really why don't we film together here? Like you like don't have to but you know it was only a quick thou-"
" why not! What am I going to film though?!"
"Cards against humanity!"
" omg yeah that would be so funny!"
" I will go and get the box go into my room and set it up how you want."

We start to film. I do my usual intro.
"Sup guys it's Abbie and today I have the one and only for the first time in forever Daniel howell!!"
"Hey guys!"
"Today we are playing... Cards against humanity!"
"Are you ready for the first one?!" I nod.
I go through my cards and end up saying...
" Obama likes to 'turn on his mum' whilst watching A&E"
" Obama likes to 'Watch sheep porn' whilst watching A&E"

We carry on laughing for at least 20 minutes and I end with my outro.

We finish up in about 30 minutes full of banter and rudeness. I tell Dan I have to go and this time he lets me. I say bye to Phil and bye to Dan but he gives me a hug. A less awkward one this time.
"Text me soon"
"Will do!" I reply before walking into my apartment. I get changed and watch TV whist trying to edit some of the video.

(A/N) sorry if it's not too long but they will get longer! Promise! Hope you enjoyed it!❤️ see you soon bueeeeee💜
Abbie💚😊