9~OMG im so happy for you!

Abbies POV & outfit^^^^

P- sure Dan what is it?
D- me and Abbie are dating.
P- omg that's so cute!!! I'm so happy for you both!
A- thanks philyyyyy

We all pull into a group hug. I tell the boys I'm going back to my apartment to get changed since I'm still in my cloths from yesterday. I get changed into a black dress with a brown belt. I loved this dress. My great grandad gave me this dress just before he died. I miss him so much and to know that he is always with me and I know that he always will be. I loved him.

I walked into Dan and Phil's shouting
A- Daniel, Phillip I'm homeeeee!
Dan and phil run out from the living room tackling me in a hug. We all laugh as we part.
D- filming with me, then Phil??
A- sure lets do this!!!

Dan looks at me.

A- what?!
D- just admiring my baby's blue eyes.
A- Dan stop!
D- why?
A- beca-
Before I finished Dan pulled me into a hug. As we parted Dan picked me up and carried me into his room.

Phil was sat on a chair behind the camera because he knew that the video we were gunna make was going to be funny and he didn't want to miss out. Even though it's rude and Phil isn't rude. This was going to be interesting!

Me and Dan sat on the end of his bed and started filming. 3-2-1... And go!

Dan's POV::

D- hello Internet! Today I'm filming with the one and only SupItzAbbie and today we are going to be playing cards against humanity! I've played this with Tyler Oakley but if you don't know Abbie would you care to explain?

A- sure so basically you have a card that says a rude or saucy phrase and you have these cards to fill in the blank. This can be very funny or people can get very afended.

D- yep so let's get started!

(This is just going to be the video COZ I'm a lazy ass)

D-  maybe she's born with it maybe it's...
A- a gypsy cure. Yours?
D- scrubbing under the folds
* a laughing fit*
D- right next one is.. What helps Obama unwind
A- Ohhhh what about cheeky bum sex
D- collection of high tech sex toys.
*Both laughing and Abbie falls of the bed.*
A- next one- whilst sex I like to think about..
D- ha omg I know Morgan freeman voice
A- mines so much better are you ready?!
D- bring it!
A- throwing a Virgin into a volcano
*too much laughter to describe*

***4 minutes later***

D- all done!
A- that was funny!
D- film yours tomorrow and then upload on Tuesday.

Me Dan and Phil are watching movies in the living room. Phil's on on sofa with his green and blue duvet. Me and Dan are on the other sofa with his black duvet. My head is cuddled into his chest and I end up falling asleep.

A/n

Like
Comment
Share
And all that stuff

Shipping dabie yet?

Uploading again tomorrow!

Anymore fanfic you would like to see with other youtubers??

Byeeee
~~Abbie👸🏻👑💦