Jakob lifted up the hood of the boat (or wherever the motor is i don't have a boat so i don't know)

"ahh i see the problem."

he said stroking his chin.

"what is it?"

i said a starting to walk over toward him and the speedboat

"you flooded the engine and some of the spark plugs need to be replaced."

"so how are we supposed to get home?"

"you can take a ride in my Helli-"

"EMERSON!!!!!!! EMY WHERE ARE YOU!!!!! EMERSON!!!!!"

i just started laughing uncontrollably. my face started to flush a deep shade of red i could tell because i could feel the heat rising to my cheeks and the blood vessels in my head contracting.

"Emerson!" he said running over to me."your okay!!!"

i couldn't talk all i could do was laugh.

"when i woke up without you in my arms i instantly went into panic mode. i though some animal came and got you and ......."

he was now by my side rubbing my back. he glanced up at Jakob working on the boat. we were both on our feet now. he pushed my behind his back and had his hand on the small of my back standing in front of me protectively.

"who are you?" he asked eyeing Jakob.

"oh excuse my Mr. Simpson, my name is Jakob i was sent out here to find you all."

"i don't believe you, show me your badge."

"excuse me?" he said with surprise in his voice.

"you heard me. show me your badge."

he patted his khakis seeming to look for his badge.

"it seems that i have left it at home."

"bullshit! who are you really?" Cody said holding me closer to him now. i could feel his body tensing up and i was starting to get scared.

Jakob lifted up his dress shirt tail and grabbed something from behind his back. it was a handheld gun. a revolver more like it. i grew up with the boys. we went to the shooting range all the time. i knew this type of stuff.

it looked specially made. i had never seen anything like it. the barrel was elongated. it was longer than normal revolvers. probably for a more accurate shot. the revolving cylinder looked like it held more bullets then the normal handheld gun.

"give me the bitch and well all be fine." he said pointing the gun at me.

***************************************************************

Cody's POV

"give me the bitch and well all be fine." he said pointing the gun at Emerson.

oh no he was not going to hurt my baby.

"give her to me or i will kill her."

i couldn't stand to see her get hurt. imma give him her. Ive got a plan.

i pushed Emerson towards Jakob or whatever his real name was. and whispered into her ear "don't worry i have a plan."

he put her in his arms. thats not where she belongs. she belongs in mine.

he took her up to a tree and stripped her down to her bikini and tied her to the tree.

"you down on the ground!' he said pointing the gun towards me. i did as told this would give me my chance.

he took the gn and traced it around Emerson's neck and jaw line whispering things into her ear.

"such a pretty girl, Cody how'd you get so lucky?"

i didnt answer his question i just lay there on the ground waiting for my chance.

he had his back turned to Emerson. she was eyeing me.

then she took her hands holding on to the trees trunk and using all her might picked up her feet and kicked him in the head. i pounced up and grabbed the revolver off of the sand and quickly untied Emerson.

i pointed the gun at Jakob.

"now whose got the gun"

*************************************************************************************

i don't want to go into detail of what happened on that beach. i don't know what came over me. things were said punches were thrown. bullets were shot. one life was taken.

"Cody do you even know how to fly a helicopter?!?!?!"

"No! But there's a manual and it can't be that hard!!"

"dont be like my dad and think you can do anything when you really cant!"

"i took flying lessons back in April! it wasn't THAT hard!"

"if we die i blame you!"

"isn't that what you said to Aiden?!?!"

"well its never my fault!"

"whatever!"

we were soon off of the ground and hovering above the sand. Cody flipped some switches and we got higher in the air.

we had to wear those huge earphones so the propellers nosies wouldn't mess up our hearing.

"buckle you seat belts please, we will now start to take off please enjoy the ride, remember turn off all cell phones and other electronic devices, also remember at the end of the ride you may kiss the pilot to thank him have a great day." he said just like those flight attendants. the last part was saying he wanted a kiss if we were to live.

"haha yeah yeah yeah lets just go!" i said getting impatient.

"ive always wanted to do that!" he said basically jumping for joy.

"c'mon lets get home hottie if you want that kiss!"

"YES MA'AM!!!" he said basically taking off that instant.

he really wanted that kiss......

****************************************************************************************

WHAT DID Y'ALL THINK??? I JUST NOTICED THIS WAS IN CAPS LOCK! BUT I DONT FEEL LIKE TAKING IT OFF SO Y'ALL CAN DEAL CAUSE ITS JUST ONE MORE BUTTON I HAVE TO PRESS AND MY FINGER ALREADY HURT. ALRIGHT? ALRIGHT!

-LAUREN