Chapter 12

Emersons POV

i woke up on the straw bed with Cody's arms wrapped around my torso like always. he was still fast asleep. he was so cute when he was asleep.it was still dark outside the hut so it must be early in the morning.

i slipped out of Cody's grasp and climbed down the little ladder that connected our hut to the ground. this island was pretty big but it wasnt huge. where we were staying was probably part of the good side of the island.

out tree hut was away from the shoreline but still "beachfront". we had a veiw of the ocean i didnt mind having to live here for a while. but if someone passed with a boat we sould be able to see them.

i kind of didnt want to leave. i mean this place was paradise. Cody and i's own secrete little place. our own get away. i guess this is Gods way of telling us we need a break from society and to get away from the stress in our lives.

i went explore around our campsite i guess thats what you could call it. under our house was a creek i guess thats where we would wash up and clean our selfs. a little ways back there was a little hot spring. ah thats just what i needed. luckly i had my bathingsuit under my clothes.

i ripped off my skinny jeans and floral shirt and placed my pastrys on the sand. i dipped my toe in it. it was the prefect temperture. i guess i could have a soak for a minute or two.

i settled into the hot spring. the warm water overtaking my body.

i felt someone else step into the hot spring because the water level rised. it had to be Cody he was the only other person on this entire island.

"You know Emerson, i could get used to this."

"Get used to what Cody?'

"just me and you here on this island." he whispered into my ear. it sent chills down my spine and through out my whole body.

"Why is that?" i questioned him.

"well we can do whatever we want and no one would ever know" he said before pressing his sweet lips up against mine.

he cupped my hnd in his hands, while i wrapped my arms around his neck. took my underwater while still kissing me. so much passion it one kiss. it felt like it could go on forever.

"i guess we should go explore the island before it gets to late aye?" he stated as he pulled out of our kiss. i was sad. i wish tghat couldve lasted forever but then again everything always has to come to an end.

"do we have to??" i whined as he out his clothes back on.

"yes Angel we have to."

"Carry me?" i asked hopefully he probaly would say no.

"Anything for you baby." he said as he sweeped me up off my feet. literally.

*******************************************************************************

im sorry that was short it was because it was christmas and yada yada yada i had to take my sister to the movies my new laptop deleted the whole chapter AGAIN i might write another chapter tonight

-Lauren