Remember Me *A Cody Simpson love story*

"Its Five o'clock in the morning coversation got boring..." beamed my alarm clock. yes! i get to go surfing with Ethan today! i should call brittnee up and see if she wants to come! you see Brittnee is my best friend. she used to live in Miami until her moms job transferred them to here.

To Brittnee: heyy girl! wanna come out ans surf with me and Ethan today?

From Brittnee: sure! what time?

To Brittnee:  7 see you there!

From Brittnee: okayy sxee you there!

i closed my phone went to go pick out a bathing suit to wear t the beach. i chose my  Blue Ralph Lauren bikini and changed into it. i cleaned up my room because m parents wouldnt let me go anywhere if it wasnt straight. i went to open up my curtains and when i did i was greeted by Cody.

"heyy there Angel." Angel? where did he get that from? i told him my name was Emerson right? oh well.

"heyy Cody."

"what are you doing today Angel?" okay seriously whats up with this Angel thing?

"just going to catch some waves with my friends"

"you surf?" he looked surprised.

"yeah. of course lived on the beach my whole lif i think i would have learned sooner or later but i chose sooner."

"can i come?" he asked i really wanted to let him come but i promised Ethan it was only going to be me and him and i already let Brittnee come.

"im sorry i promised my friend it would only be me and him today. but im free tomorrow!" as i said this is emotion turned from happy to dissapointed.

"its okay"

he shut his window not bothering to close the blinds.

CODYS POV

i was really hoping Emerson wasnt busy today. but she was going out with some friends. she said she promised HIM that means a guy. its probably her boyfriend. i mean i wouldnt be surprised if it was. i mean she could get any guy she wanted she was gorgeous!

i closed my window before she was done talking and trew my chair over and started to tear up my room why did she have to be so beautiful?!?!?!

whenever i first met her yesterday i couldnt think straight! my stomache was doing flipps all over the place and i had to think about what i was going to say!

have you ever heard of love at first sight? yeah well im starting to think its real.

EMERSONS POV

i through on my white cover up and headed out the back door. i was going to meet Ethan and Brittnee at the surf shop. i hope Ethan wouldnt get too mad.

"EMERSONNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i knew that voive from any where

"BRITTNEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!" i screamed.

brittnee had been my best friend since the third grade whenever someone was making fun of Ethan and we both beat them up and got sent to time out together.

Brittnee had long blonde hair with really big green eyes. she was very very energtic once you got to know her. she had been surfing as long as i had been.

"you ready to go ctach some waves?"

"we have to go get Ethan first!"

"oh yeah i forgot about him haha"

we walked over to the surf shop to get to get our boards and we saw Ethan waxing his board he had already waxed mine. he was so sweet. his bisepts were flexing while he was going up and down. im starting to see why he was the schools heart throb.

"Yo Ethan!"

he looked up from his board and smilied, but the smile fell when he noticed i was with Brittnee.

he pulled me over to the side of the shop while Brittnee got her board out and waxed.

"i thought it was going to be me and you only today!"

"well i kinda forgot and i thought Brittnee could tag along ya know since were like the three muskatears(idk how to spell that)"

"well i kinda wanted to spend time alone with you."

"well we can do that day after tomorrow!"

"what are you doing tomorrow?"

"hanging out with Cody" crap! i forgot to tell him about Cody!

"whose Cody???"

"my neighbor why do you care?"

"no reason"

"Ethan lets just forget about this and go get some waves."

*hours later*

i got really tired and so did everyone else we had a great time all day at the beach. we caught some amazing waves made some jokes and had just a really good time. i came back into my room to change when  i heard a familiar Aussie accent.

"heyy angel."

"heyy Cody"

"your a real good surfer ya know"

"thanks"

"wanna go catch some midnight waves?"

i looked over at my clock which read 11:01 my mom has a rule about how late i can be out.

"my mom would never let me Cody she has a thing about how late i can be out i could never get out of the house"

"climb through your window into my room and we can sneak out and get some waves ive done it plenty of times before"

the thing was i really wanted to go and get some midnight waves! i had never before and everyone said thats when they were the biggest. im gonna go.

"okay"

*at the beach*

after we caught some waves we decided to just lay down at look up at the stars. he pointed out some of the constellations to me. i loved the sound of his voice. it was so sweet.

i layed my head on his chest and listened to the beat of his heat ba boom..........baboom.........baboom.......i was lulled to sleep with Cody's voice and him stroking my hair ever so gentally.