Chapter 15

Emerson's POV

I woke up to a peculiar sound of metal chopping through the air. i could feel the wind swooping through my hair. everything around us was blowing in the wind. it wasn't something natural. it was man-made. that's when it hit me. those things cutting through the air were metal blades! it was a helicopter.

I gazed up into the blue sky and sure enough there was a giant metal Helicopter hovering above us.

"Are you Emerson Hutchinson and Cody Simpson?!"

the tall African American man dressed in a snazzy business suit yelled over the sound of the ragging helicopter blades.

"yes! we are! who are you?!"

i yelled as i placed a hand over my eyes to shield them from the blazing morning sun.

"My name is Jakob (prononced Jay-cob) i was sent here to find you and Cody!"

"how did you know where to look?! Cody said the only people that knew about this island were him and Alli!"

"well you have been reported 'missing' for about 48 hours now, but when you guys didn't come home after a week Alli got worried and told the police were to go look!"

"ill have to remember to thank her later!"

"why didn't you all come home?!"

"our boat would start and we could get off!!"

the helicopter blades had now started to fade into a slight hum signaling that they were turning off.

"Can you lead me to where your boat is?"

"sure"

I had to wake up Cody first. i couldn't just leave him there in the sand sleeping. only to wake up and see that hes all alone. thinking that i abandoned him......it would be a good practical joke.......no i can't do it that would be too mean......maybe just this once......yeah just this once.

i started off in the direction that our hut and boat was in showing Jakob what he wanted.

RINGGGGGG RINGGGGGGG RINGGGGGGGG. rung Jakob's blackberry curve.

"hello?" he answered not being sure of who it was. he acted like it was an unknown number or he wasn't expecting a call of any sorts.

"its for you..." he said handing me the sliver, chrome, and black blackberry.

"hello?" i asked not knowing who would call a police officer looking to talk to me.

"GIRL YOU HAD ME WORRIED SICK!!!!! WE ARE YOU?!?!?!?!?"

Brittnee.

"I'm on the island that we got stuck on because of our boat, now trying to REGAIN MY HEARING!!!!!"

"there is no need to yell Emerson" she said softly i couldn't tell if she was being sarcastic or not. then again she was always bad at that.

"anyways we comming home well be there in a little while."

"okay girl when you come home-"

i cut her off by hanging up the phone. i was getting real impatient. as much as i wanted to stay here on this island i would love even more to get home and take a warm shower and not feel so dirty anymore.

"Okay, Miss Emerson, can you show me the way to your boat please?" Jakob asked politely.

"oh yes right this way."

i said waving my hand in the direction of our boat.

it was a pretty state of the art speed boat of you ask me. it was painted white with light blue and green striped on the side. it must have been Cody's knowing those are his two favorite colors.