Chapter 9

Codys POV

I slowly opened the door to Emerson’s room with a bouquet of red roses in my hands. Whenever she saw me her eyes lit up like a little girl when she sees all the presents on Christmas day.

“Hey beautiful how do you feel?” she was now off of her breathing machine. I guess she was doing better.

“I feel great! Like I could just frolic through a meadow filled with rainbow and unicorns! Haha no. I feel terrible.

“Im sorry I probably shouldn’t have asked that question..”

Emerson’s POV

After that I kind of zoned out. Alli had told me all about what Cody thinks of me. She said he talks about me all the time. How beautiful I am… all these other kind things. She said that he looks at me a way she has never seen him look at someone else.

She said he could be in the worst mood at home, feeling like he could tear someone to shreds, but when he sees a text from me, he just goes numb. He could look at someone with daggers and then if he looks at me his eyes grow soft. She said it’s a look of love, a look of Eternal love.

I wish I wasn’t in this hospital. I wish I could lay in a meadow with Cody next to me and just get lost in each others eyes. Not saying a word, just honoring each others presence.

I feel like we were meant to be. When our finger tips touch there are automatic sparks. Our slits between our fingers fit perfectly. Our lips feel like they were molded for each others.

Maybe in another life we were together, but we had to end that life and come into another. But we jut found each other again and we are going to start our lives over together again.

“hey hey hey hey!” spoke a voice as they walked in. I knew exactly who one of them was.

Brittnee.

But the other person I wasn’t so sure about.

He had dirty blonde hair that swooped to the side. Much similar to Cody’s. He went to meet Cody and they did some little guy hand shake. They must know each other.

“Babe id like you to meet Campbell. He’s one of my mates from Australia”

“You can call me Cam if you like.”

I stretched my hand out for him to shake but he denied it.

“There’s no being formal with me Emerson im all hugs!” he said while engulfing me into a full on bear hug.

“Dude you told me she was pretty, but I could never imagine her being this beautiful!”

“Cam that’s my girlfriend you’re talking about!”

“NO NO NO! I would never do that! She’s pretty and all but I meant Brittnee.”

Haha MIXX UPPP!

After that they all left except for Cody.

“They say there gonna let you out of here tomorrow!”

“YESSSS!”

“I have something very special planned!”

hahaha 2nd chapter for the day! You all are lucky I love you! And that I got bored and couldn’t go to sleep……. Haha mwah!

-Lauren