Chapte 10

Cody’s POV

I told Emerson to meet me down by the beach I had to go set up our very special day.(haha sounds like something in Simply Beautiful those of you who read that!)

I had it all planned out. We were going to have dinner on the coastline overlooking the waves crashing onto the beach. The light glowing from the moon ricocheting off her perfect facial features. Maybe go for a midnight swim. Then I saw going to take her to a boat. They are going to a tropical island that I found out in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

I glanced down at my white watch. CRAP! It’s already 6:47?!?! She’s going to be here at seven and I barley have gotten anything done! You see what she does to me??

Emerson’s POV

“You know your really lucky to have my brother..”

“How so?”

“Well for starters, you’re all he EVER talks about. Im sorry but sometimes I get sick of hearing about you, its like TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE PLEASE!!!”

“Oh that would get annoying…..im sorry”

“Don’t be. Back to where I was. Her looks at you that special way… he does all these kinds of things for you…just like he is doing tonight…”

“By the ay shouldn’t we be getting there by now?” I said jumping off her bed.

“Uhhhhh…. Noooooo! He said to come at 7:30!! Yeah that’s when!”

“Okay Alli…I am going to believe you but you are acting very weird…”

“Aren’t I always?”

“This is true!”

Cody’s POV

I was waiting for Emerson and Alli by the picnic blanket very impatiently. Where are they? I kept muttering to myself.

That’s when she caught my eye. She had a pink, orange, and blue floral tank top on with some white skinny jeans and some pink and grey Sire Varsity Pastry’s. She looked gorgeous. No not even that. She looked beyond gorgeous. That word would be an insult if I were to say that to her. It was an understatement. No words could describe how beautiful she was.

That’s when Christina perri’s 1000 years came on the radio.

“May I have this dance Madame?”

“You May.”

Heartbeats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave

How can I love when I’m afraid to fall

But watching you stand alone

All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

we stepped closer out noses now touching feeling each other warmth on our skin.

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don’t be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I’ll love you for a thousand more

This is true. I couldn’t live without her. I cant remember a day without her. I don’t want to remember them. They are now a blurry haze in the back of my mind. All the other girls I dated back in Australia don’t matter at all. All that does is Emerson.

Time stands still

Beauty in all she is

I will be brave

I will not let anything take away

What’s standing in front of me

Every breath

Every hour has come to this

One step closer

It felt like we were the only two on that beach. Our hearts connecting not only through love but through the language of dance as well, our feet moving in sync with one another, our breaths inhaling and exhaling at the same time putting as much effort in as the other person.

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don’t be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I’ll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed that I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years

I’ll love you for a thousand more

I did feel like God had us planned out to meet each other fall for each other and live our lives together, grow old, and die together. Through thick and thin, sickness and health, the thing is we’re only so young.

One step closer

One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don’t be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I’ll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years

I’ll love you for a thousand more

That’s when I leaned I from our earlier position of noses touching to my lips crashing into hers. The most passionate kiss I have ever experience. I felt like I was lifted off the ground and was soaring the sky. This is how I want every kiss of ours to be shared.