What I Already Knew (Lauren) {Part Two}

Start from the beginning

--1.5 hours later --

"So, what do you want to talk about Shay?"

"I'm not going to beat around the bush. (Y/N), I have feelings for you. I know you're with Lauren Jauregui, but she's not treating you the way you deserve to be treated. You're a beautiful human being, and she's cheating on you with multiple people! This has been happening for months, and you still remain to act oblivious to the fact that Lauren's cheating on you. Why are you still with her? I know I can treat you better. I wouldn't ever think about cheating on you. I would never ignore you or push you away because you don't deserve that. You're an amazing person, and Lauren's too stupid to realize how lucky she is to have you," Shay said with a whispering voice towards the end. 

"Shay, I don't know what to say honestly."

"I figured as much, but can I just have a shot? I want you to be treated the way you should be treated."

"Shay, I don't know what I feel towards you. You make me feel safe and warm on the inside. Whenever I'm with you, I feel like everything's going to be okay. You give me a sense of comfort. You make me feel something that Lauren could never make me feel. I know that I like it for a certain fact, but I don't know what to do with these feelings towards you, and the obvious feelings that I hold towards Lauren," I spoke truthfully to Shay. 

"See? You feel the same way; (Y/N), all I'm asking for is a shot."

"I'm still with Lauren though. If I do give you a shot, then I'd be cheating on her, and you know I feel about that."

"Aren't you guys basically broken up? You haven't talked to one another in weeks, and she's cheating on you!" Shay retorted softly. 

"Shay, please just give me some time to think about it." 

"Okay, whatever you want love," Shay said. She kissed my cheek then left.

Oh boy, what am I going to do?

~~~a few days later~~~

Things were going fine between Shay and me; she knew that I needed time to think, and she respected that. I really appreciated that from her. She's so kind to not to force anything on me. She's not pressuring me into anything. I was just sitting down on my bed thinking about Lauren and Shay. 

Who do I want to be with?

In that exact moment, Lauren's name appeared on my phone. 

Curiously, I answered the phone. 

"Lauren, why are you calling me?" I asked. I was genuinely curious.

She laughed and I immediately smiled at the sound, "Can I not call my girlfriend?" 

"No; it's just..nevermind.." I trailed off.

"Well, I was wondering if I could stay with you till you finish recording for the show babe?" Lauren questioned me.

"Um, sure! I'd love that," I said, smiling at the thought of being with Lauren.

But right when I thought about Lauren; I thought about Shay too. Oh crap, I was so screwed. These two girls were going to be with me, but Lauren would be out partying right? 

"That's good because I'm at your hotel!" Lauren said, and I chuckled. That was definitely something Lauren would do. 

"Okay, my room number is 1408, come in."

"Okay, I'll see you in 5 minutes," Lauren said and hung up. 

Sure enough, five minutes later there was a knock on my door. 

"Hey beautiful," Lauren greeted me.

It's been so long since she's called me that. She's being all affectionate; what's up with her?

"Hey!" I smiled at her, and she smiled back.

She came through the door and placed her luggage next to mine. After doing so,  she went up to me and gave me a nice long kiss. I pulled her closer, and she did the same. I smiled against the kiss, and then she pulled away.

"I missed you," Lauren said cutely. 

"I missed you too baby," I said and nuzzled my face into her neck.

"Mmm, do you want to cuddle and watch Netflix beautiful?" 

"That sounds great!" I said excitedly.

"Mkay, I'll go change into pj's, and you'll set the Netflix up?" 

"Sounds great Laur" 

A few hours later, we were stilling cuddling on the bed. Sometimes we would watch the movie, but other times we would kiss, talk, and I really liked that. It was really nice; Lauren and I haven't done this in a while. I snuggled closer to Lauren, and I was starting to fall asleep when someone barged into my room....

It was Shay....

Hey guys! I know I kind of said I would update the same day, but I  fell asleep due to jetlag! I'm so sorry! D: 

team shay or team lauren?