A Stupid Agreement?

The three girls movie night had ended sooner than Camila would have liked, but all good things must end. Like her relationship.

God, did she have to think about her relationship whenever anything about a finish or love or anything that would come up? Of course she did. She'll feel guilty no matter what.

"Chancho. Dude chill, you'll find a way to let Tori down easy."

Why did Dinah have to read her mind. It's like she's in her head all the time.

"Yeah Mila. You'll figure something out", Ally said, standing from the floor to get her purse so she can take Dinah home.

Camila looked up from the string on her jeans she was picking at. Her heart felt so heavy, her head felt even worse. She stood up and slowly approached her best friends.

"Can't you guys stay over tonight? I have clothes here for you guys from nights you forgot to take them home. We can watch more movies or we could go swimming or something. Please, don't leave me here alone. "

Camila hoped they would say yes. She prayed they would say yes so she wouldn't be alone to drown in her thoughts of guilt. Her thoughts of the green eyed girl who got her into this situation in the first place.  She expectantly looked at them and waited for an answer.

The two girls looked at Camila and were about to answer when Camila's phone began to ring. The girl sighed and answered the phone.

"Hi, is this Karla Cabello?"

A familiar voice rang through the receiver.

"This is her. May I ask who's calling?"

"You should be more worried about who has your mom's phone more then who's calling... don't you agree pretty brown eyes?"

"Uh. Who is this?", Camilla asked confused. Her mom should be at Lauren's house still. Camila took the car home so her mom should've or could've taken a taxi home. But if she did she would've at least let her know she was on her way home. Maybe someone stole her mom's phone? Or mom-napped her? Dear god, Camila was freaking out. What if this person hurt her and wants a ransom. What is she going to do?

"Seriously, who is this?"

"Man, its been like, three hours and you forgot about me already? How about a deal?"

Camila looked at her friends expectantly, hoping they could help with this odd phone call. They both shrugged and urged her to continue.

"Okay... what's the deal?"

"You, agree to go on a date with me and I'll tell you who I am."

"Are you crazy! What if your some kind of serial killer or something?"

"I guess you'll never know who I am if you don't take your chances sweetheart?"

Camila felt like she already knew who this mystery person was but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. She was so intrigued yet so cautious. She looked over to Ally and Dinah to see what she should do. It looked like they already knew who was calling her by the looks on their faces.

"So what is it gonna be?"

She looked at Dinah who was frantically nodding her head yes and supporting her choice with two thumbs up and Ally who just shrugged her shoulders and whispered 'go for it'. Camila sighed and looked at the phone, ready to tell the  "mystery" person her answer.

"Yes... I'll go on this date with you."

"YES! Are you ready to go on a date with the one and only... LAUREN JAUREGUI!"