The Library (Chapter nine)

Thursday morning
For the past two days, you went to the library in the mornings to hangout with Mind Warp and his friends. Like Anarchy said, Mind Warp was the only one who sat in that single plush chair. As you get to know them, you find out some things about them, like Pinkie and Mind Warp live together in a room above the bakery called Sugar Cube Corner, platonically of course. You also find out that Mind Warp is rich and help pay for a better library, Applejack lives on a apple farm called Sweet Apple Acres with her family, Rarity is a fashionista and lives in her boutique called Carousel Boutique with her sister, Rainbow Dash is rich too, but not as rich as Mind Warp, and lives in a mansion, and that Fluttershy lives with her many pets in a cottage near the woods. After all this, you wonder if any of them live with parents, or if they even have any, since none mentioned adults at all besides Applejack who said something about her Granny and adult brother. You also figure since Pinkie and Mind Warp lives above a bakery, that either the owner lives in another room there or trusts them enough. Today you walk to your new friends in the library and the first thing you notice is that Pinkie is sitting in Mind Warps lap, who doesn't look all that bothered by it like its a common occurrence. Then you remember Anarchy saying something about them doing that so you decide not to be bothered by it. Then you see a cake container on the table. You have no idea what it's for so you decide to ask.
"Pinkie, what's the cake for? Is it for some class or-"
"Oh it's for someone's birthday. But I can't say who's." She interrupts you by saying and then giggles.
Mind Warp then says, "yeah, she hasn't told us yet either. But besides me, I wonder who else is born on July 4th."
You shrug your shoulders and sit down in a chair. Then you phone vibrates and you see you got a text. You open it and see that it's from Sonota. It says: hay Y/n. How are you. Sorry for ignoring you for the past few days but I was busy and also didn't think you wanted to see me. Anyways I'd be happy to get a reply. Ok... Bye. You start to reply when Pinkie asks, "ooh who you texting? Your boy friend?"
Mind Warp playfully slaps her arm and says, "Pinkie, she may not have a boyfriend. Or even like boys for that matter."
You blush and say, "it's just Sonota. Not really important."
Pinkie just shrugs and giggles. You finish out your text to Sonota and send it: Hay Sonota, um... How are you? I really don't know how to reply. I understand if you were busy but if you think I didn't want to see you cause what happened, don't. Your my friend, my first one at that, so even if I'm surprised at what happened, it's fine. Ok latahs. ☺
Pinkie readjusts how herself to where she's now laying across Mind Warp looking up at him. He tries not to look so nervous but you can see him blushing slightly. You can't help but giggle at this. All of a sudden, out of no where, Pinkie randomly says, " you know my favorite thing about Warpie? Its his eyes. Their so beautiful, and so green, like little bands of emeralds. I could just keep staring into them all day."
At this, he blushes profusely. You hear Rainbow mutter to Applejack, "well if he didn't know before that she liked him, I'm sure he does now. Though I'd be surprised. She makes it super obvious."
Applejack just smiles and nods. You decide to ask Mind Warp his age since he said it was his birth day today.
"So Mind Warp, you said it was your birth day? How old would you be today?"
"Hmm? Oh uh... 16. Why?"
"Oh no reason. Just asking."
Then the bell rings for first period. Everyone gathers their stuff and heads their separate ways, besides Mind Warp and Pinkie, who apparently has class together. You smile at them and hope they start officially dating soon, they seem so happy together. Then you go to your own class. On your way, you see Anarchy just standing there, looking cool and good.
An: hay guys I know its been awhile but I was having writers block and had no minutes. So I'm really sorry to all my loyal fans, or anyone interested in this, but its here now. Again I'm using my friends oc. That cliffhanger though. ok I love you all. 😘