Family Matters (chapter three)

So that Wednesday at lunch, you and Sonata find out more about each other such as you learn she works at Taco Bell and she learns you need a job. Also you said you like to sing from time to time, though never in front of people, and she said her and her sisters sings a lot. Sonata also said she liked to draw and color. You told her that you liked to edit pictures together with some instrumental music to make videos and suggested that she could bring some of her work to do a video. She blushed and said she didn't like showing her work. Thursday she suggests you going over to her house that Saturday and you agreeing seeing as it'll be a new experience for you. On Friday, she confirms that you can. She had to ask her sisters, and they said yes. And you'll meet them today in school. So you are walking to lunch when you get a text from Sonata telling you to come to the math lab, which is named so as the place in question is a hallway lined with math rooms and where one kid got caught with drugs. So you wonder why she asks you to meet her there before making your way. When you arrive there, you see no one around at all. You stand confused wondering why Sonata said to come here. You thought she might of had the wrong hall. Or you could have seeing as you can only navigate to your classes, lunch, auditorium, and a few other places. Then you hear a sound behind you and turn to see Sonata standing behind the two girls who are from the picture she sent you. The purple haired one looks mad at you even though you did nothing to her while the orange haired one looked happy to meet you. You could see Sonata looking from behind them with a nervous/happy look that you associate with someone showing someone else something and hoping they like it, which is kind of the case here. You look down, nervous yourself about meeting new people, even if they're your only friends sisters. Then you hear one of them speak.
"Hello, you must be the girl Sonata has told us about. I'm Adagio." You look up to see the orange haired one gesturing to herself before pointing to the purple haired one and adding, "and this is Aria."
Aria just sighs angrily and you wonder why she's upset before Adagio says, "oh don't mind her, she's just annoyed at Sonata for having to be here even though I said for this hall."
You think to yourself that answers why we're here and why Aria is mad. Then you hear Aria say, "why couldn't we meet her at lunch? I mean isn't that where Sonata met her?"
Adagio responds to her like they've discussed this a lot, "because I had to go to some stupid tutor all week including today and that tutor is on this hall. He thinks I went to the bathroom now please, shut up!" Then she looks back at you and says, "sorry about that. So Sonata said you were going to be at our house?"
"Y-yeah. B-but sh-she said it-t wa-was f-fine." You stutter out.
Adagio says smiling, "it is fine. I was just saying so we could get to know each other better than. And no need to be nervous, it's not like I'm going to hurt you. But I have to go. Ok bye." Then she goes down the hall and enters a room. Then Aria says an angry bye before leaving. So that just leaves you and Sonota. She stands there for a minute before saying, "that was kinda awkward, right?"
"Yeah. Though Adagio seems nice. Not as nice as you though." You say with a slight chuckle.
"Yeah you could say I'm the nicest of us three. And Aria isn't that bad when you get to know her. She's just hungry I guess.
"Yeah. So should we go to lunch now? Or are you not hungry?"
"Yeah let's go eat."
With that, she links her arm with yours, the action causing you to blush, you the two of you make your way to lunch.
Authors note: I had a little trouble doing this cause I forgot the sisters personalities. But I looked them up. It also took me a few tries to get the Mathlab joke. The picture is the introduction thing. This was hard to write because I couldn't think of what to write. But as obvious if your reading this, I thought of something good enough. Though you may not care, I'll try and add Adagio calling her sisters idiots later seeing as I couldn't do it this chapter. I think that the tutor may be my oc. He is smart enough to teach most subjects. Also if you haven't realized, this is an alternate timeline where the Dazzlings are at the school a long-ish time before the battle of the bands, which will Be in this. Ok that's it for now, yours authorly: Mind Warp.