Homebound (chapter 4)

Saturday, you wake up thinking today I go to Sonata's house. You get dressed in your normal F/c hoody and black pants. Then you get your breakfast of pancakes and coffee with creamer and sugar. After you finish you text Sonata.
Hay Sonata, what's up?
Oh nothing, just hanging with sisters. You ready to come over today? ☺☺☺
Lol that's why I texted you. I need address.
Oh it's 7738 Amber road. I'll see you soon. Just walk in when you get there. Wait no... Knock and stuff. Ok bye. See you soon. 😘😘😘
You giggle at her text and wonder why she did kissey face but decide she just clicked it on accident. You finish getting ready by brushing teeth and hair, do morning dishes, and making your bed. When your done with every thing, you check your phone and see it's 9:48 and think I'll have plenty of time over there. Then you put the address Sonata gave you into Shmoomle Maps and find it's only 5 miles from your house, walking distance. You figure you'll get there by 11 at the latest if you do though, and you want to spend as much time there as possible, so you decide to take a cab. You go outside and flag down a cab. When he asks where to in a Manehattan accent, you tell him the address. After a rude you figure is normal for cabs, consisting of speeding, cursing, casual conversation with you when neither of these are happening, and staring at me through the rearview mirror like he was examining me, you arrive. He asks for $15.73 but you give him a $20 seeing as you didn't have change and tell him to keep it. He thanked you and left. Then, you walk up to the house, which seems about the same as the neighboring ones. You hesitate at the door, nervous to knock. So instead, you take out your phone and text Sonata.
Hay Sonata? I'm at your door. I'm scared to knock.
Silly, just knock. Well if your here, actually, I guess you could just cone in. Hold on, I'll them.
You hear voices inside then she texts again.
Ok come in
You hesitantly reach for the door handle, turning it. Then, you slowly open the door, scared for some odd reason, probably because its your first time inside someone else's home. When you actually do open the door, you see the three sisters on the couch painting their toenails. Sonata looks really happy about something, although she normally does, While Adagio looks surprised at her feet. Aria looks like she did yesterday, but less angry. Then they see you. Sonata says, "oh hay Y/n. Your now in the house. See not scary right?"
"Um, no."
"Anyways, sorry for not getting up, we're doing our nails."
"Its fine. You have a nice house."
Before Sonata can comment, Adagio cuts her off and says, "oh thanks. Though most of this, well almost all of this, is from our parents, we take care of the place. We basically run this while our parents... Are out. I don't know what they do, but it's obviously more important than us to them." She finishes on a sour note.
You just stand awkwardly before she says, "sorry, I always get mad talking about them. Anyways, wanna join us?"
"Um, no, sorry. I don't like my feet messed with. Maybe when your done, we can do something else?"
"Yes, we can dress up, do our hair, and all be girls together." Aria says, in a calm tone.
"Uh, are you serious? I can't tell, though the hair thing sounds fun."
"Actually I was joking, but I guess one of us can do your hair."
Sonata quickly says, "oh, I can. I can do it like mine."
Aria is about to say something but Adagio puts her hands in front of their faces, quitting them both. Then she says, "sorry, you have to forgive them. Their idiots. And we were going to do something, but no, not hair. I was thinking we could sing."
Sonata looks confused and says, "sing? Why sing?"
Adagio looks at her and says, "yes, sing. And why is so she can tell us what she thinks of our new song."
"Oh yeah. You did mention that earlier."
Aria just face palms. Then Adagio gets up over to a door and says, "before anything, I have to do something right now. I'll be back in 10 minutes."
Then she goes in the room and closes the door. Then Aria gets up and enters another room. You guess you'll just have to wait now.
Authors note: sorry it took awhile. And the breakfast you had in story is my favorite breakfast. Schmoomle is Google. Manehattan is Manhattan. Sorry its kinda long with little in their house. Around the end, I ran out of ideas. So next chapter will have them sing and hypnotise reader. I graduated 10th grade yesterday. Next school year I'll be in 11th grade. So I may work faster on stories. I'm sorry it took so long to right this. Like I said earlier, little ideas for this story. And shout out to TheForgottenNight for originally giving me the idea from his version of this. I forgot to do this before sorry, but check out Hus stories. He also helped me work on certain parts. I let him proof read chapter one and three. Two didn't have time to wait. But mostly no changes in story. Also he read this before anyone else. Sorry if you feel left out. If you have any ideas, comment and let me know. Till next time, I'm Mind Warp.