Lust and Secrets (chapter 2)

After school that day, you walk home to your apartment. When you get there, you set you bag on your bed. You go into the bathroom to take a shower like you do everyday when you get home to unwind from the school day. You strip then grab your phone as you step into the water. Your lucky that your father is so rich that the money you took when you left will remain unnoticed if it hasn't already. You used some of the money to buy this apartment, to buy your waterproof phone, and other essentials. Then you put the rest in a safe while you try and find a job to earn your own money. You know you couldn't tell Sonata who your father was for fear of your only friend hating you. Your father was a cruel man. But you force him out of your mind as you dial in the number Sonata gave you. You hear your phone ring for a second before you hear someone pick up.
"Hello?"
You hesitate trying to think of something to say. "Uh, hay? This is Y/n."
"Oh hay Y/n. I'm glad you decided to call. What are you doing?"
"Oh I'm in the shower."
"Wait, how are you talking on the phone then?"
"Oh it's waterproof. Heh."
"That's cool. Are you rich?"
"Uh... Kinda. But I'd rather not talk about it." You say as you start washing your hair.
"Ok. So what do you wanna talk about?"
"Uh... I don't know. What are you doing right now?"
"Nothing, I'm just sitting on my bed in my bra and underwear."
"Um... I... Uh... I didn't ask what you were wearing."
"I know, I just wanted to tell you."
"Ok. Wait, aren't you worried about someone walking in with you like that?"
"Heh no, I actually don't care. Its just me and my two sisters here. It's not like they don't have exactly what I have. I can send you a pic if you want."
You blush and nearly drop your phone. "Uh, um, I- uh."
She giggles. "It's either yes or no. It's fine if you don't want to. It was a weird question."
"Um... I guess if you want."
"Ok hold on."
She hangs up then a minute later you receive a pic of her self in her undergarments. You blush at the pic and wonder why you accepted her offer. Then she calls back and when you answer, she asks, "so what'd you think?"
You hesitate before saying, "uh... Y-you l-look f-fine."
She giggles. "Why are you nervous?"
"N-no reason." You stutter.
"Do you think I look good? That I look sexy?"
"Uh..."
"I'm kidding. Don't worry."
"Oh, ok. So um... Who are your sisters?"
"Oh I have a pic of them here I'll send it."
With that, she hung up again. Then about a minute later, you receive a pic of her, fully dressed this time from what you can tell, and two others.

 Then about a minute later, you receive a pic of her, fully dressed this time from what you can tell, and two others

Then she calls back again and you pick up. She says, "the orange haired one is Adagio, the purple and green haired one is Aria, and the blue and purpled one is me."
You giggle and say, "I know which one is you silly. I think I've seen those two before."
"I'm sure you have. So can I get a pic of you now?"
You blush again and say, "but I'm still in the shower. I just got the body wash on the sponge."
"Oh, ok. After then?"
"Yes, when I at least get my towel on. Ok?"
"Ok. That's fine." You hear a hint of disappointment in her voice but decide not to touch on the subject.
"So what are you doing later?" You ask.
"Probably just going to sit at my house. Why?"
"No reason, just asking. So... Um... I actually have no idea what to ask you now."
She giggles. "Maybe truth or dare?"
"No. Well, maybe not yet. Remember I'm still in-"
"Yes, I know. But I wasn't going to ask stuff that would be affected by you being in the shower."
"Oh, ok. But I think I'm fine."
"Ok then." You hear voices on the other end before she adds, "gotta go now. Bye." Then she hangs up. You finish washing and then get out. You dry off but don't get dressed yet seeing as your the only one who lives in the apartment. Then you put your dirty clothes in the clothes bin and sit to watch TV.
Authors note: I'm sorry for any seemingly inappropriate parts. Sorry if I played Sonata wrong but she's going to be like that for the rest of the story as far as I know. I had no one read over this to give me ideas of what to improve like the last one. The first pic she sent you was the chapter pic, but slightly different. Like she's holding the camera, not surprised face, and hand is not on her Luke how it is. Sorry for to much dialogue but not much action going on in a shower and a phone call. Leave suggestions for stuff you want to see in later chapters. I already have one friends oc for a later chapter. My OCS going to appear. Also you may have a brother appear that you never knew about previously. But I've talked to much. So I hope you enjoyed and I'll work one next chapter soon. Bye.