A Taste of Anarchy (Chapter 8)

Later after school, you go to the library to check out a book to read at leisure. You have no idea what you want to read so you just browse randomly. You remember what Mind Warp said about him and his friends hanging out here in the mornings but cant see where they would sit. Then you see a table and chairs in the middle of a bunch of bookshelf's. You see one chair is very plush and you wonder why there's only one and who sits in it.
"Ah so you found our spot?" A voice says behind you suddenly. You turn and see a girl with electric pink hair wearing a grey hoody and a pair of ripped black pants and a black pair of... Whatever kind of shoes, they just look really, really cool. She Reach's into her pocket and gets out a pack of gum offering some to you. You take a piece and thank her since gum is like drugs for school kids. As she puts the gum back, you see the chain in her pocket that looks like it's attached to her pants loop. That looked really cool too. All together, you think she looks really cool, especially those steel blue eyes of hers that seem to see into your very being. She clears her throat and says, "sorry, I'm Anarchy. I'm one of Warps friends. This is where he hangs out in the mornings. I hang out here some mornings but usually I don't cause of Flu... Um... Never mind. Anyways, I was just coming here to look for a book."
"H-how did you k-know wh-who I w-was?"
"Hmm? Oh, Warp told me. Yeah. That's his chair their, he's the only one I've seen sit in it, well besides when Pinkie sits on his lap. Heh those two are funny. I'm actually surprised their not dating yet, the way they act together. Plus, its obvious that Warp has a crush on Pinks but refuses to admit it. It doesn't help that she flirts a lot with him and does what she does with him. Nonsexual, at least as far as I know."
"O-okay... I don't really k-know what to s-say to that."
"Oh sorry, I'm going in a second anyway. Just to let you know, you be nice to me, we have no problems. But you mess with me in anyway other than friendly jokes, watch out and hope I don't see you outside of school somewhere dark and isolated."
"Uh..."
"Well... this became awkward... So bye I guess." She leaves but you are so confused by her. But as a whole, you seem to like her. You browse the area till you find one that seems interesting, Confessions of Love. You have no idea what its about but you decide to check it out based off the title.
LATER AT YOUR HOUSE
You sit at your table eating some bread. You couldn't buy anything this week for sandwich's so you just have to eat plain bread. Your reading you book you checked out and even though your only on the first chapter, its really good. Well its not really chapters, more like different poems from all over the world. Then your phone's ringtone goes off. Its an unknown number but you answer it anyways. When you do, you hear a high pitched voice.
"Hello? Is this the girl from lunch?"
"Um who is this?" You ask confused.
"Oh its Pinkie."
"Oh, yeah I remember."
"So you her?"
"Yes."
"YAY ONLY MY 697TH TRY!"
"Um..."
"Anyways now I have your number. Ok bye." And she hangs up.
You look at your phone for a second before setting it down. Then you go to your room, get your stuff together, and get in the shower.
AN: hay guys. I'm happy now that I was able to add my friend X_That_Fangirl_Xs oc . though I fear I didn't capture her personality as well as she captured mine in her story, Summer trip, which is about twi and sunset going through the portal from EG movies, but instead of going to pony world, they go to a genderbent world. There, later in the story, we find female version of my oc played out as if I read, wrote, it. You should check it out, its awesome, yet short. But that's fine, better quality than some longer stories I've read. I feel like I didn't do her oc any justice. Sorry for so much authors note, I had no ideas what to write besides introducing Anarchy.