A sirens call (chapter five)

F/d = favorite drink
You and Sonota sit on the couch talking about how both of your weeks have been going. Then after about five minutes, Aria exits the room she was in. She has her shoes back on and she sits on the chair across the room. She looks to Sonota and says, "put your boots back on Sonota."
"Why? Are we going somewhere?"
"No, but we're going to sing and you'll need them."
"I can sing with out them."
"JUST PUT THEM ON!"
"Ok ok fine Ms. bossy." Sonota mumbles as she goes and gets her boots to put on. Then Adagio comes out the room she was in also her shoes. You guess that what they used on their toes dries fast enough for them to do what they're about to do. Then Adagio calls them up beside her and they get up. As Sonota got up, she squeezed your hand discretely so they don't notice. Now the three of them are standing in front of you, Adagio in front with Sonota to her left and Aria to her right. They stand there for a few seconds before Aria and Adagio looks at Sonota like their waiting on her to do something. Sonota looks at them confused before she looks like she realizes something then runs to get something as Aria facepalms. A minute later, Sonota returns with three microphones and an amp. She hands her sisters each one then turns on the amp. You guess the mikes are wireless seeing as there is no wires. Then Adagio says, "well this is one of our songs we're going to sing during Battle of the Bands. We hope you like it."
Then they start singing. Their faces change from their normal kindness to more of  evil, manipulative ones. As they do, you lose all thoughts as though your hypnotized. You stare mindlessly as some small part of your consciousness notices their gems light up. You also barely notice them realizing your like how you are like they've planned this. Then they sing louder and you lose that small grip you had to actual consciousness. When you regain your own thoughts, you see, or well hear that they are finished. You clap before you truly know what hour doing and Adagio asks you, "so you thought it was good?"
"Y-yeah. It was great." You answer mindlessly.
"Well girls," she says, talking to her sisters, "looks like we now have a-"
"So what are we going to do now?" Sonota asks interrupting her.
Aria smirks as she says, "maybe tape your mouth shut."
"Hay that's mean."
"I know, that's why I said that."
Adagio puts her hands in both of their faces and says to you, "I'm sorry that these idiots won't shut up. So what do you want to do Y/n?"
"Oh uh, whatever's fine."
"Well how about a movie?"
"Yeah that sounds fine."
Adagio looks to her sisters and asks, "can you two shut up long enough for us to watch a movie?"
Aria nods while Sonota says, "sure but what are we going to watch?"
Adagio looks at me and asks, "well, what do you wanna watch Y/n? We have half a bookshelf of movies."
"Do you have Frozen?"
"Yeah, actually that's already in the player. It has great songs."
You giggle and agree. Then you ask, "may I get some popcorn and a-"
Sonota cuts you off by saying, "you can have whatever you want. Here, I'll make two bowls for all of us. Drinks?" She asks all of us.
"Water." Aria says.
"Some milk for me." Adagio says.
"Y/n?"
"Oh um, F/d please."
"Ok so water, juice, coke, and F/d. I'll be back." Sonata says as she goes into what you appropriately guess as the kitchen. After a few minutes of beeping, popping, and Sonota muttering to herself (at one point you think you hear your name), she returns with four cups and two bowls. Then you ask, "where are we going to watch the movie?"
Adagio thinks for a moment before saying, "in here. It has the most space. But we may have to squeeze onto the couch."
"That's fine." You reply.
So, after Aria got the movie in and everything was settled, the four of you were squeezed onto the couch. It wasn't uncomfortable tight, just no room to move over. You were at the end with Sonota to your side, Aria to her left, and Adagio at the other end. There was a bowl of popcorn between you and Sonota and the other is between Aria and Adagio. At some point during the movie, you and Sonata fell asleep with her leaning against you. She has her arm on your lap and yours in the popcorn.
Authors note: I am sorry that it took awhile, lost minutes. And for bad content, I suck at writing. And sorry that it just stops like that but I'll put what they do in the next chapter. The song they sing is 'under our spell' from, if I'm correct, the end of rainbow rocks. I've actually been in a situation like how they are. I was at the end with three girls on the couch. If you have any ideas or thoughts on what you want to see in later chapters let me know. And again, I'm sorry for so long between updates, not my fault.