6

Chapter 6: That day when Yoongi almost bled to death (Part 2)

It had been Jimin who found him.

Lying on the floor all covered in his own blood.

He shouted his name, he ran towards the body, he shook it trying to make him react. But Yoongi was almost dead.

He called Seokjin because he'd been the first person he thought of, and Seokjin had been the one to call the ambulance right before he left the dorm running, leaving the other three members in confusion (Taehyung was no where to be seen)

Once they were in the hospital, Yoongi was admitted immediately and while Seokjin called the other members and their manager Jimin just stood there, motionless looking at the door where Yoongi had just disappeared.

"Jimin" Seokjin said when he finished the call. The younger didn't respond "Jimin, come on let's find somewhere to sit" Jimin shook his head.

"He was getting better" he said, his voice breaking as he talked.

"Huh?"

"He was getting better, he was getting better"

"You knew he was doing that to himself?" Jimin nodded "why didn't you tell us?"

"He was getting better!!" Jimin shouted and everyone in the hospital turned to look at him.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry"

"He... He was getting better hyung, he really was, I... I don't know why..." He took a deep breath "do you think... Do you think he..."

"Shh, don't think too much about it, Jimin" Seokjin gave him a small sad smile "let's find somewhere to sit, okay?" Jimin shook his head.

"No, no, I'm waiting for him, I'm... Yeah, I'm waiting for him"

"Jimin..."

"Please... Please let me wait for him" Seokjin looked at the younger in sadness and nodded.

"I'll be sitting over there if you need anything, okay?" Jimin didn't even bother to respond and Seokjin just patted Jimins shoulder and left the younger there, looking at the door, waiting for his hyung.

**

"Jin Hyung!" Namjoon called once they reached the hospital. Seokjin looked back and gave the others a small smile.

"Hey"

"What happened?" Hoseok asked. Seokjin shook his head thinking of ways to explain the situation.

The members waited, and when Seokjin was about to respond, Jungkook spotted Jimin and talked before Seokjin.

"Is Jimin okay?" Was the first thing Jungkook asked. Seokjin shook his head sadly.

"Are you going to tell us what the fuck going on?" Taehyung asked annoyed. When hearing Taehyung's voice Jimin turned to look at them.

"What's going on..." He said fighting the tears that were threatening to leave his eyes " what's going on is Yoongi tried to kill himself" Jimin said groaning. Taehyungs face went from annoyed to surprised.