Chapter 29: Your Worth

A/N: Let me first start this by saying you lovely rock stars are amazing and I love you..
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ while reading please play "Perfect" by Selena Gomez as you start reading and then wait for my signal to play another song which is one of my favorites "Maybe" by Alina Baraz.

******

The two metal doors slid shut and the elevator rose to the seventy-eighth floor without stopping. This will be the second time that Andrea will step a foot to Amber's penthouse but tonight's a different story.

She's no longer the sneaky intruder who needed Albert's bluff for her to be granted an access to Amber's suite. Just as how Christina Lee, the Asian lady at the front desk, muttered but formally addressed and welcomed her as 'Mrs. Cornell' proves that she finally lost the maiden title in her name.

The red haired girl jutted her bottom lip and released out the air she has been holding back the entire drive. It was a sigh of complete resignation and weariness. She inhaled again in attempts to relax her shoulders, but the flowery refreshing scent which lingers on the light brown thick trench coat the tender owner left for her to have, made her feel back that guttering contrition.

She can't help but to sniff the perfume she felt so compelled and attached with. It reminds her of the young chancellor's natural kindness making things more difficult for her not to feel bad.

Her distinct fragrance evoke some flash backs of how she had been constantly mistreating the compassionate woman. The tenderness or pain in those sea green orbs that hunts her each time varies so much emotions. Andrea was just so keen on denying it but never had she successfully lured the woman away from her thoughts.

She steps out from the two iron entry as it dinged. Khrystle told her that according to Amber she already got everything prepared for the said auburn-haired lady, from clothes or personal necessities she might need. Although some of her stuff will still be delivered the following day.

Andrea trailed the familiar hall till she was caught stupefied by the familiar figure that walks out from one particular room she still remembers belongs to the young Cornell.

"Y-you're here..."

"Uh yeah, I am. Shouldn't I be?"

The international female disc jockey gave her a questioning look.

"Yeah? I mean, of course not! I haven't seen you for quite a while. Where is she?"

Andrea tried to keep her eyes locked up with Jessica's although her senses were struck by the unwavering peripheral sight of the brunette's damp hair and the scent of the no doubt just-used-conditioner. Gray eyes took a glimpse all over the younger one's body and oddly stopped at the coat she's wearing. She tried her best to shrug it all off but what she said next seemed to dumped an icy bucket of water on top of her prior attempts to warm things up with the woman.

"Amber is still inside, you know... changing?"

The smug smile that Jessica gave made the blood boil inside her.

Andrea doesn't understand why? But after being caught red handed, kissing her ex lover at the cabin by her acclaimed wife then how she has been carrying the guilt massively for her to find out that Amber had gone beyond and had sex with the said Italian artist standing in front of her, made the redhead aggravated.