Chapter 6: She was All Worth it!

Khrsytle's P.O.V:

Everybody in the high-school department was bustling, at last tomorrow's the big day I was at the university's mini auditorium, since our grandeous theater was still under a massive reconstruction, my past few days were pretty sewed up.

Good thing is the stupid gossip about my red haired best friend was carefully patched up, with Raymond's constant reminder or warning to his fellow committee members of how capable I am on bringing the hell before them if the groundless gossip leaks out.

Raymond and I are heading to the department theater to submit the finalized program for tomorrow's event. YaAasss, isn't that great? After tomorrow I'll be able to take a momentarily rest and focus on my studies. We we're already trailing down the stairs when I heard Carmel's voice calling out my name. She was rushing going through our way.

"Khrystle! Khrystle!"

From the look of her expression, Again? I think I already had the feeling of what was going on. But I hope not.

"What's up Carms?" Hoping, things aren't nasty as I fear it is. Panting as big drops of sweats covers her face.

"Khrystle, it's Andrea, I wasn't able to noticed and keep Amber alarmed." Still holding on to her chest, gasping for air.

"What?" I immediately handed the programs I am holding to Raymond, I have to go.

He instantly took the papers understanding the situation I needed to handle. With Carmel following me behind, I rushed back up to the corridors.

It's been two weeks since Andrea started bitching around Amber, with Melissa and Yvonne's constant assistance. I initially thought everything was just a mere coincidence however as each seemingly accidents keeps on taking place I then realized it was all plotted by my dear pesky best friend.

One was the ink spilled on Amber's seat which she then accidentally seated, unnoticed. Next was her earphone cut into pieces and her iPod mini brutally smashed which she later found in her bag after gym class. The everyday bash she gets each time she walks passing the locker area. The gum which was then intentionally stocked to her hair during our busy fire drill. And not to mentioned the gossip about the fake lame self acclaimed piano prodigy lurking around our high school department.

I run a hand down to my hair, easing down the demented feeling I am experiencing. I am going nuts. Uncle Max is so gonna kill me if he finds out all of this.

"Khrystle, I'm sorry... You know how persistent Melissa can be as long as it's Andrea's orders."

I look at her Latina features, out of the three minions; Carmel was the only one I can deal with. She may at first gets in my nerves for her attitude but it was later then revealed to me that she is just doing what her cousin Yvonne do so for her to be able to watch out on her, wherever she might be. She is sensible and was compassionate inside as she is an active member of our schools community outreach programs which already is a proof to that not to mentions we do have this connection already after finding out she's a discreet bi sexual.

Luckily I got her to look after Amber as I was so preoccupied recently with these left and right club thingy task I'm handling, since it was also Carmel whom honestly confessed everything, about Andrea's plot.

"It's okay Carms, I guess you and I were never enough to stop the relentless conspiracy of our bitchy friends."

She scratches the back of her head and chewed her bottom lip, "I pity Amber..."

I recalled the moment I confronted Andrea. She was sitting at our usual spot at the school cafeteria when I furiously approach her.

"The hell Drei?" I smacked the table with both of my hands startling everyone around us, looking at our way.