Chapter 10: Incertitude and Disarray

Vladimir's P.O.V.

I walked in the main carpeted entrance of the Carnegie Hall, no one was already around except for the remaining few usherette, most are probably inside securing the other guest to their seats.

"Your invitation or passes sir please?" Asked one of the usherettes.

I smirked before handing her my passes showing my signature smile, making the lovely usherette blushed as she I accidentally well? I intentionally lightly touched her hand as I gave her what she was asking for.

"Oh, sorry I hope I had not offended you by that."

"No, you haven't Mr. Johnson" The girl smiled back handing me the event invitation, "The program had already started, I do suggest that you better be in hurry."

"It's okay I'm just here for the final act of this evening." Placing the elegant envelop back in my pocket without taking my eyes on her, when my cellphone buzzed.

I took it out and checked, it's a SMS from Melissa.

Melissa: Everything's set. Where are you? You are already missing Andrea's part!

I hurriedly turned to leave, when the usherette in front of me suddenly held my arm. Her eyes were at the lovely stuff I'm carrying.

"After you gave that fancy bouquet thing? Call me okay?" She placed a tiny paper at my pocket then winks at me. Turning her sexy back as if nothing ever happened.

I shook my head as I rushed to the hallway leading to the grand music hall. They say that 'boys are the flirty ones', when come to think of it? We never flirt without testing on the water first. Andrea is already on the center stage. I let out a proud smirk in my face. Damn woman, looking so breathtakingly hot in her red dress, don't get me wrong I've seen numerous beauties out there, in school or on my fellow ballet dancers abroad. But Andrea is different.

Her beauty is of a flame and power. She has this unbreakable confidence inside her, like a queen with such grace who could make anyone fell into their knees just to be her slave. Andrea has that superior fierce in her remarkable hazel eyes when she talks. I usually am to be the one in charge over a relationship but with her around? Was different, yes she is indeed stubborn and hell-bent resentful at times but that exactly what added spies to her totality. I am really into her despite of how my father opposed my indeed liking for the chancellor's only daughter, with Andrea around? I feel like a king.

"My my my, who's the unlucky girl?"

I tilt my head to the familiar voice that came from my side, a smiled curved into my lips to the sultry looking Barbadian half Dutch beauty in her backless black dress. She was eying the bouquet I have in my other arm.

"You're making me think you are jealous Clarisse."

She rolled her eyes, "No I just find it atrociously stupid finding someone I spent a delirious night with just few weeks ago here, with a flower in his hand like a school boy who's deeply in love?"