The Heart's Melody: Chapter 1 Troubled Ballerina

It's a great privilege for me to share a piece of my beloved work of art. My first ever since like forever? Hehehe.. lol please do have a merciful heart if this happens to be not appealing much for your standard or kind of story (still learning here). But I will absolutely, still be grateful for every comments and suggestion or if I'd be unlucky with your violent or the volcanic reactions, you'd be leaving in. Thank you.. >_<

"We're blinded by fear,

Prisoners of denial,

Our hearts struck by spears,

Forgiveness gone on fatal.

Love's a melody, so queer."

-scarletfelicity

*******************************************************************************

"One-two; three-four; five and six; seven, eight..."

Echoed soundly in the ballet studio it was the counting voice of their middle aged Ballet mistress. She effortlessly did a multiple turns and maintained her balance, the whole room was now quiet as all eyes was set on her. At the end of another single turn, she made a smooth landing, bringing her both palms facing her. Lifting her chin with pride and grace over her flawless demonstration of "pirouette".

"Bravo, as always Señorita Andrea..." Mrs. Diaz, their Spanish Ballet mistress, then raised her hand giving a signal of dismissal for the other young ballerinas whom are still sitting on the floor studio, in an awe from watching the promising future Prima Ballerina of their ballet class. It is as what every Principal ballerina has foreseen about the future of this young red haired ballerina.

Ballet is her sole passion. It was the only thing she could never ever trade even with the wealth and power her social status brings. In her pointe satin shoes and ballet leotard or if by some chance of an eventful performance, with her tutu dress, she then emerged as a complete different person. That dreamy feeling, which soothes her soul especially when a musical instrument starts its beat and symphony for her to start her interpretation of dance.

"Thank you Señora." She lightly responded as she walks away from the center studio to her stuff. This instance of appraisal isn't new to her, pulling up a sports towel which was hanging on the chair to dry herself from the little perspiration forming at the side of her neck and head.

According to her other Ballet Mistresses she was born to do ballet. She worked hard for that acknowledgement, it was the only means of hope for her mom, Maria Talzel, one of the greatest prima ballerinas of her time to be at least proud of her, wherever she may be now. She took a refreshment and place her stuff inside her signature tote shouldered bag.

"I have heard that your school will be holding its Foundation's 5th Annual Benefit Concert a couple of days from now. Will you be presenting this year again Andrea?" The old meztisa ballet instructress approached her.

Awkwardly shrugging her shoulder, "I don't think that will still surprise you, Madam." She tries to dissed the topic the old lady was about to bring out.

Having seen her sour reaction Mrs. Diaz chuckled. The red haired ballerina, whom used to be this quiet little girl when first brought upon her class six years ago, is now already a sixteen year old fine young lady. Although she has been hearing these unrelenting recklessness about her promising ballerina's acts and attitude. She knows deep inside, there couldn't be a fine ballerina who could afford to show such soul in interpreting a dance, if she isn't pure at the inside.

"Well, you know how much I love seeing you perform your dance hija, anyhow I'll see you in two days then dear Andrea". The old ballet mistress smiles and leaves.