10 (Alois' POV)

It was true, I knew Ciel's manor better than my own. Not because I've stalked him or anything, it's because we combined bodies once.
I received everything Ciel knew. All of his thoughts, memories, and emotions after we became one. I know my way around these halls just as he does...

My brain went dead for a moment after I set my hand on the door knob to the study, attempting to turn it. "Blueberry, it's locked."

Ciel blinked. "It is-? Oh..!!" His face suddenly went red. "Give me a moment inside...it's messy.."

I raised an eyebrow at the blunettes change in attitude, but decided it was best to shrug it off. "Alright..?"

Scurrying past me, Ciel unlocked the door and hurried inside, closing it behind him.
I stood there with my hands folded behind my back, waiting patiently. Although, I got bored after a minute, which resulted in me skipping over to the banister on the stairs.
Looking down it, I grinned and jumped on; sliding down the sleek wood until I landed on the floor with ease. "...let's try a flip."

I ran back up the steps before hopping back on the railing, sliding down again. Once I got close to the bottom, I stood up and did a flip; sticking the landing.
There's was the sound of clapping from behind me after a second. Once I turned around, I saw Ciel chuckle as he set his hands back at his sides. "That was quite the feat you pulled there."

"It was..?" My head tilted to the side. "I simply did what I typically do at my manor when there's nothing else to do and the internet is down."

"You use your stairs as a play set? Why not read, it's what I do."

"That's so...to put it in polite terms...booorrriiinnggg!!" Stretching out the last word, I throw my arms in the air for emphasis.

"Well, I tried." Ciel rolled his eyes and disappeared back down the hall.
I myself skipped a step on my way up the stairs, trailing after the shorter male until we arrived at his now opened study.
"Wooooah!" I gasped. "It's still just as boring as it was before!"

"And you're just as rude." Ciel shot back with a hint of playfulness. "Anyway, my printer is in the corner."
I glanced over, taking notice to the ancient brick of a printer in the back by his desk.
"You mean...that thing from three centuries ago?"

"Hm? Sebastian purchased that not too long ago." Ciel's head tilted slightly.

"From where? A thrift store?" I rolled my light blue eyes, picking the lap top off the desk. "It doesn't matter, as long as it works, I suppose."