7 (Ciel's POV)

"I must say, Sebastian makes a fantastic cake," Alois sighed contently, leaning back in his seat.
I nod, dabbing the napkin on my lips to clean off any lingering crumbs. "It helps that every time he prepared a dish wrong, I would toss the plate into his face."

Alois snickers. "And I thought I could be cruel to my servants."

"He deserved it," Shrugging, I fold my hands. "at least I didn't poke my maids eye out."

The blonde scoffed. "She deserved that as well."

"For looking you in the eyes?"

"Yes,"

"That's not a very valid reason."

"Neither is your butler preparing a dish wrong."

"I wouldn't start with me, Trancy."

Before Alois could reply, Sebastian and Hannah walked in. They took our plates and silver wear before Hannah spoke up, "Your Highness, you're going next door with Lord Ciel, yes?"

"Indeed I am. Is that alright?" He tilted his head, frowning a bit. "You'll be okay here alone for a bit?"

The tan maid nodded with a smile. "Yes, your highness, I'll be fine."

"As long as you're positive." With that, Alois stood up, slinging the duffle bag over his shoulder.
"Do you want to change first? You're still in that tux." I motioned to the blondes attire.

"Oh! Heh, I'll change at your house." He chuckled a bit in reply.

------------

After a few minuets, Alois was waving to Hannah as we all heading next door to my manor.
Sebastian went ahead of us and opened the door, bowing as I walked inside with the other male.

"If you need anything, just speak up." The raven haired demon smiled before disappearing into the kitchen.
Alois smiled excitedly, looking around in awe. "It's just as extraordinary as it was years ago.."
"It isn't that phenomenal," I roll my eyes. "It's just as agonizingly boring as before."

"I doubt that." He turned to me with an even wider grin.

Muttering, I walk upstairs to my room, Alois trailing behind me.
"My bedroom is pretty plain, by the way. Compared to yours." I state while opening the door.

The blonde simply shrugged his shoulders, his eyes peering around the space. "Obviously it's mostly blue."

"Hey, I like the colour," I cross my arms. "Sue me."

Alois chuckled, setting his bag on my bed. He begins to unzip it with a smug grin. "Then we'll decorate after I change."

"Decorate..? I don't want to know your idea of decorating." Walking over to him, I lean over to peek inside his bag. Although, the blonde snatched it away, "Bad blueberry, no peeping."

I puff my cheeks at the nick name, sitting on the edge of my mattress.

Alois giggles softly, pulling out a pair of booty shorts and a white tank top. "Yes or no?"

"Since when do you ask my opinion on clothing?" I raise an eyebrow.
The blonde simply shrugs. "Oh, right, I forgot; your butler dresses you."

Shooting him a glare, I growl. "Hold your tongue."

The Blonde Demon Next DoorOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara