9 (Ciel's POV)

"Great!" Alois clapped, doing a little dance in the process.
I sigh heavily, typing in the pass code. My eyes shifting up to him every few letters to make sure he wasn't peeking.

"Don't look at me like that, I'm innocent!" Alois bats his eyelashes, rocking on the back of his heels.

"Pft," I snicker. "About as innocent as a demon."

He laughs in reply, skipping around me while humming a small tune. "Are you done yet??"

"If I say yes, will you stop prancing like a loony?" I shoot the blonde a glare as the screen brightens.
"Rude!" Alois pouts, crossing his arms. "And I was not prancing."

"I'm sorry, you were frolicking."

"I was skipping."

"Frolicking."

"Skipping."

"Prancing."

"Ciel." Alois growled, getting up in my face to where our noses nearly touched.

"Yes?" I held my ground, even if I was internally having a heart attack. Our eyes clashed in a long stare for what seemed like forever.
I kept thinking he would lean in and close the space between us...no, I was hoping he would. The thoughts I was having were unlike me, and weren't at all what I was expecting. Although, they weren't necessarily bad thoughts..

"Wow, Phantomhive, I'm impressed." Alois pulled away, crossing his arms with a smug expression, "You didn't flail that time."

'Why...why didn't he do anything? Normally he would have taken an advantage..' My mind wandered, not paying attention once the blonde grabbed my laptop and sat on the bed.
"Oi, I found your sex tapes!" His voice snapped me from my thoughts.
Immediately, I turn to him, gasping and snatching my device back. "I-I have nothing of the sort!"

"Right, sure," Alois teases, swinging his legs back and forth. "Just tell me what interests you, and we'll find pictures off it!"

Thinking for a moment, I shrug. "I don't really have too many...interests. I enjoy reading, does that amount to something?"

"No."

"What about drinking tea?"

"Are you serious?"

"Fine. Uh...oh, I'm playing my violin more often now that I have some free time."

"Perfect! Music!" He jumped up and to my side, reaching over to type into the Google Images search bar.
The screen came alive with pictures of violins, music notes surrounding them; each picture different from the one before it somehow.

"There, that's a start. Pick a few and we'll print them." Alois said with a grin.
Looking over each image, I pick one and click on it; hitting 'print' afterwards. "The printer is in the study, we can move there."

"Can do!" He salutes, walking out the doors and down the hall.

"How do you know where to go??" I question, trailing after the other boy.

"Ciel, even if I died for awhile, I know my way around your manor like the back of my hand. It hasn't changed one bit." He replied with a soft chuckle, turning the corner into my study.