2 (Alois' POV)

A heavy sigh escaped my lips as our van pulled up the dirt road.

"Do cheer up, Alois, we're almost there." My 'mother', Hannah, glanced over to me from the drivers side with a warm smile.
I couldn't help but smile myself. "I know. I'm just...I don't know how to describe it. Nervous, I suppose?"

"Nervous? How so?" She tilted her head.

"Well, I'm back from the dead in a century that I am quite unfamiliar with," My voice was laced with sarcasm, "so that might be the cause."

Hannah simply rolled her eyes as our van drove towards a large stretch of land surrounded by trees.
My icy blue eyes widen. "Woah...this is a large area. Just like my old manor!"

"Mhm! And, guess who we live beside?" The white haired woman grinned. "Cie--" She was soon cut off by me yelling at her to stop.
An all black cat darted in front of the van, and thank god Hannah stopped in time. I then immediately open my door, jumping out and bolting after the cat.

"Alois!! Oh my god don't do that!" She shouted at me.
Although, I ignored her, swooping the frightened animal up in my arms. "Oh, you poor thing. Hannah almost hit you. She is such a tart, I swear. Where is your home?"
The cat meowed in response, tilting its furry head in the direction of the manor next door.

"In that nice place? Woah, you must be pampered. Well, let's take you back to your family." Smiling, I skip my way over to the manor next door. There was a beautiful garden in the back, so I headed there.
Suddenly, a figure came into view, and I seemed to recognize it. It was a boy with blue hair and an eyepatch. He looked an awful lot like Ciel, a boy I knew years ago. After getting closer, I was positive: it was Ciel Phantomhive.

"Excuse me, but is this cat yours?" I asked with a half smile, petting the creature behind the ears. It purred softly in reply.

"Yes, he is, thank you for finding him." Ciel nodded.

It was silent for a moment.
I rolled my eyes, "You don't have to be awkward about this, Ciel. I know that our past hasn't been the best, and I was dead for awhile...heh, that sounds so weird. Regardless, I'm living next door now, so I hope we can become friends." With that, I set the black cat down with a wider smile before waving and walking off.

'Maybe even more, Ciel, after I show you I've changed.'