Chapter 15 - The Next Chapter of the Never Ending Scene

Start from the beginning

"It's Friday night and you're probably bored out of your mind, sleeping."

Ryan. I don't have to look to recognize his voice. "Sleeping isn't boring," I defended.

"The only reason you slept was because you were bored. Right?" he asked.

"Wrong," I replied, annoyed. "Did you really just called to disturb me?"

"Noo, I called, because I'm taking you to the dance," he said in an excited tone.

"Yah, very funny. One, there's no way in hell I'm ever going to ANY dance. And two, it ended like two hours ago," I chuckled at his attempt.

"How long have you been asleep? The dance doesn't start till eight."

"But it's mid- Oh," I frowned when I looked at the clock; 7:15 p.m. "Well, I'm still not going."

"You have to, it's not a choice."

"When is it not a choice? It's my life, I get to choose," I raised my voice.

"Hey, it wasn't my choice either. Do you really think I don't have something better to do on a Friday? Your parents forced me to go and I'm coming in your room right about n- Hi," he smiled busting my door open. I stared at him, little bit annoyed and shock. He had a tuxedo on. A freaking real tuxedo. I broke away from my shocked expression and laughed. "I will laugh harder when you get a dress on."

"Oh, no. No, no, no. I'm not going anywhere near a dress. This is too funny! So much laughter today," I grabbed my phone and quickly took a picture before he can run and knock it out of my hand.

"DELETE IT," he demanded rushing to me.

"No," I laughed. "I'm sending it to Jason," I chuckled.

"Go ahead," he grinned and got up from my bed and stood there.

"Okay.." he's up to something, but right now, I couldn't care less. I sent the picture to Jason. Twenty seconds later, I got a reply:

'It's not funny! Don't be mean, Abby!'

'Mean'? Is he 6 or something? I slowly got up from my bed walking to Ryan. "What did you do to him?" I asked pointing at my phone.

"Nothing," Ryan smirked. "Come on, get dressed." He tossed a long black dry cleaners bag on my bed. I scowled at him, wondering what the hell did he do to Jason. He looked at me disappointed, "Jason's downstairs."

"What?!" I cried.

"And Xavior, and Jordan.." he trailed.

"What?!" I opened my mouth.

"Close your mouth, you don't want bugs flying inside, because I know they will. Now, get dress," he smiled and lifted my chin up to close my mouth. I stood there, shocked, mad, and annoyed at him...them. He threw the bag at me and walked out the door. I unzipped it, getting ready for the pain. A white strapless dress blinded me. It had a cloudy pattern type on the very bottom which reached to about a knee lenght. It was white on the top with layers of gray and black towards the bottom.

"OW!" I screamed.

"What?!" Ryan brust through the door... again.

"I'm not wearing this!" I whinned. He rolled his eyes.

"And I thought you accidentally zipped your skin," he sighed. "You have to wear it."

"Why?" I pouted.

"Because that was the dress that made your father smile at me," my mom came in the room. Please don't tell me about your cheesy life.

"Do you expect me to find someone in this dress?" I raised my brows. She frowned disappointingly.