one

Jungkook's POV

The leaves crunch under my feet as I stroll down the pavement, the early colours of autumn covering the ground with oranges and reds. My hands remain in my pockets in a petty attempt to keep them warm.

It's the middle of October, my favourite month. Not just because of Halloween or the pumpkin spiced latte at Starbucks. It's because of the scenery and change of colours. The way the branches shed their leaves and the sky is a clear grey-like blue. However, the only downside is that it ends quickly, swiftly transitioning into the ice cold of winter. The field of dead leaves changing into a field of soft white.

Disrupting my thoughts, the sharp sound of my phone ringing snaps me back to reality. I fish the device out of my coat pocket, sighing as I see the caller ID.

Jimin is calling.

I hit answer with my thumb and lift my phone to my ear.

"Hello?" A puff of white escapes my mouth as I speak as a result of the cold air. I hear giggling on the other end and roll me eyes as I continue my route.

"Why so serious, kook?" I hear another laugh, causing a smile to creep onto my lips.
"I just wanted to check up on you, see how things are going"

Jimin and I have been bestfriends since as long as I can remember. Our parents were close and used to set up play dates when we were younger. We clicked straight away, him being 2 years older always looking out for me and helping me up when I fell over and grazed my knees. Things still haven't changed. He has continued to look out for me like an older brother, calling me to check if I'm okay almost every day.

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm just heading back to my apartment now. When are you coming to Daegu? You said you would come visit months ago" I pout, remembering his little speech that he would visit as much as possible.

I moved from Busan to Daegu to attend university here. I ended up loving the place and stayed after I graduated, getting myself my own apartment in the centre of the town. With Jimin living in Busan, I couldn't help but miss him.

"Ahh~ I know, kook. I'm just really busy with my job. When I get a break, I promise i'll come visit! Promise!"

"I know, I understand. Don't worry about it, Jiminie~" I say down the phone, not being able to hide the disappointment in my voice.

"Hey, kook! Have you got a job yet?" He teases and I can't help but sigh.

"No, not yet. I'm not sure what I want" I huff, kicking a pile of leaves on the curb.

"Kookie, you have a degree in business and statistics, I'm sure you can find something. Go online and do some research. Go to job interviews. It's not hard"

"Yeah but it is for me. You know how socially awkward I am!" I turn the corner, moving through the park and back onto the main street. The loud sound of traffic blasts into my ears, causing me to wince when a taxi beeps it's horn.

"Jiminie, I gotta go. I can't hear you well over the traffic. I'll call you later, k?"

"Ok kookie, stay safe!"

I smile and end the call, shoving my phone back into my pocket. My timberland boots hit against the pavement as I venture through the hustle and bustle of the late afternoon.

After a while of trying not to get carried away by the crowd, I notice a bright yellow flyer stuck to a lamppost. I head towards it, reading the bold letters.

Employees wanted!

My eyes widen. This is what I need.
I read the rest of the flyer, seeing that it is a job at an office. I note down the number in my phone, making sure not to mess it up.

I begin to turn away when I hear a man clearing his throat behind me. Is he trying to get my attention?

Before carrying on my journey home, I turn around to see a young tanned looking man with slightly tousled brown hair and dark hazel eyes. He is dressed in a beige trench coat, carrying a black leather brief case in one hand and a large gold ring on the other. I blink, making sure that he is real.

"You like to stare, don't you" he chuckles, the sound sending chills down my spine, not just because of the sudden gust of wind. My hair covers my eyes, itching my eyelids, becoming an annoyance.

My whole body tenses when he leans forward and moves my hair out of my eyes with his long thin finger. I don't say anything, too startled to get a word to escape my mouth.

"Were you looking for employment?" He asks, pointing at the yellow flyer on the lamppost. I nod in response, smiling nervously. Something about him just makes me turn to jelly.

"Ah! Well, trust me, you don't want this shitty job" he grabs hold of the flyer, ripping it off the lamppost and crumpling the paper up into a ball. He shoves it in his pocket, smirking at my startled face.

"I have a job open that you might be interested in. May I enlighten you?" He raises an eyebrow, his eyes shining with an emotion I can't quite put a finger on.

"Umm okay" I nod again, wanting to hit myself for not answering properly.

"I own a company, Geonban. You may have heard of it. We supply computers and tablets. I'm in need of a new secretary. Would you be interested?" He tilts his head, a warm smile accompanying his lips.

"Y-yeah! Wait but... Why me? You don't even know me" I ponder, wondering why he picked on me for the job.

"I thought you looked good for the job. Are you having second thoughts?" His expression turns into a frown, yet he still looked beautiful.

"N-no, I'm still interested. I was just curious, that's all" I panic, scratching the back of my neck with nerves.

He nods, slowly. After a few seconds of silence, he reaches inside his trench coat and fishes out a small card. He hands it to me and I now see it's a business card, the writing 'Mr. Kim Taehyung' at the top of it standing out in swirling letters.

"Give me a call sometime this week and we can arrange an interview. If you're still interested, that is..." Taehyung, I'm guessing is his name, trails off and I put the business card in my wallet so I don't lose it.

"Yes, definitely! Thank you" I bow, a bright smile on my face.

He steps forward, his body approaching mine once I'm stood upright, becoming unbelievably close, so much so that I can feel his hot breath against my cheek. I can already feel my face burning up.

His lips brush against my ear, sending a wave of shock across my body. He realises this and chuckles, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"I hope to see you soon" he whispers, lips tickling my ear as he speaks. The warm sensation suddenly disappears and I turn to face him, only to see he is no longer there.

Spinning around, I spot his dark brown hair in the sea of people making his way down the street. He looks back, a smirk plastered on his tanned face.

What have I gotten myself into?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sooo I sorta kept this a secret from you guys but I've been working on this idea for quite some time. I finally wrote this chapter and had to publish it bc I had a feeling this is the kinda thing you guys would probably like.

This book is gonna be hella kinky (even more than 'arousal') so dw I gotchu and your thirsty needs ;)

I'll try and update as much as possible but bare in mind I have 2 other. I'll try my best :)))

Enjoy ;)