#1//Mark

You were new to Seattle Grace Mercy West Hospital and don't know anyone. You were a fourth year resident, who was to specialize in plastics.

"Oh! (Y/N) (Y/L/N), I'm Owen Hunt, the chief of surgery. Welcome to Seattle Grace Hospital. If there's anything I can do, just ask." He smiles.

"Uhm, actually, I appear to be a bit lost." You bite your lip.

"Oh, no problem," he quickly looks around and his eyes land on a tall, attractive man wearing dark blue scrubs, "Sloan!" Owen calls. "This is Mark Sloan. Head of plastics. He'll be happy to show you around." And then Owen walks away.

"I'm (Y/N) (Y/L/N). I'm specializing in plastics." You smile.

"Mhm. That's nice." He looks you up and down.

"So could you please show me to the residents lounge?"

"Well I suppose I could."

As you're walking down one of the halls he abruptly stops. "This is an On Call Room." He opens the door and there are two sets of bunk beds. "This is where you'll sleep when on call... And possibly do other things." He smiles devilishly.

"Other things?" You ask timidly. "What do you mean, "other things"."

"Well I guess I'll have to show you what I mean." Mark pulls you in and shuts the door behind you two.

A/N Hiya! I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing it and it'd be awesome if you could give it a vote! And maybe comment some ideas?! Thanks Xoxo